CREEPY PSYTRANCE

tripios

• 2 months later...

Sandman - End of the world :blink:

Oooh. Favorite scary tracks. Good one. Here are a selection of those tracks that has made me the twisted, deranged, skizoeffective and utterly unsane beyond sanity and yet NOT insane individual that i am today:

The Shining - Opening theme :o

and now for the electric ones:

Hujaboy - Shaba Rain :unsure:

The Delta - Pop

Psychonaut - Spiritwalker :o

Quake soundtrack by Trent Reznor - Castle of the damned

Quake soundtrack by Trent Reznor - Underneath

Hey banjankri, the opening title from THE SHINING is great ! I can't believe you mention it ! I found the whole thing to be ultimately creepy. Did you know that Kubrick used Bela Bartok music for this, and at some stages later in the film he also used Shostakovich...;) Creepy title theme from the chopper and that sick, subverisve music...

Hey banjankri, the opening title from THE SHINING is great ! I can't believe you mention it ! I found the whole thing to be ultimately creepy. Did you know that Kubrick used Bela Bartok music for this, and at some stages later in the film he also used Shostakovich...;) Creepy title theme from the chopper and that sick, subverisve music...

210499[/snapback]

I was not aware of that, Seraph. But thanks for the insight. :)

All i knew is that this opening title always make me huddle in fear and cry out for momma :unsure:

210499[/snapback]

I was not aware of that, Seraph. But thanks for the insight. :) I know it's off-topic but it deserves the credit. :D

All i knew is that this opening title always make me huddle in fear and cry out for momma :unsure:

oh, like you gotta ask.... Aphex Twin - Come to Daddy (title says it all). I swear, that track feels like nails clawing on the inside of your soul...

Non-psytrance, i know. But Aphex keeps popping up in this forum like a bad dream that won't flush. So i might as well give the guy his credit once again.

Now for the creepy trance-stuff... can you hear me in the back? :blink:

The Delta - Thing (everyone's favorite choice for a good scare, it seems)

Blowfish - Liquid eyes

Hallucinogen - Space Pussy (weirdness and intensity so extreme it makes me scared to my arse - GUARANTEED effect, EVERY time... my head falls off every time)

Thats all i can think of right now... i'll get back to you

Oooh. Favorite scary tracks. Good one. Here are a selection of those tracks that has made me the twisted, deranged, skizoeffective and utterly unsane beyond sanity and yet NOT insane individual that i am today:

The Shining - Opening theme  :o

and now for the electric ones:

Hujaboy - Shaba Rain :unsure:

The Delta - Pop

Psychonaut - Spiritwalker :o

Quake soundtrack by Trent Reznor - Castle of the damned

Quake soundtrack by Trent Reznor - Underneath

210431[/snapback]

hehe, the quake 1 soundtrack is pretty creepy. there is one tune where it sounds like whispering the whole time, but you cant quite hear what theyr saying. scary stuff.

I don't know why people WANT bad trips, but here are some songs that freak me out.

Aphex Twin - Come to Daddy (this song was made as a joke, but it's still freaky. richard james is a genius.)

Tool - Faaip de Oiad (try falling asleep to this...)

Xiu Xiu - Support Our Troops Oh! (scary because it's true)

I also find most Heavy Metal rather scary while tripping. I MAKE sure to keep it away from me.

New Breed- Beat Bizarre

I Am Ohm- Onnomon beginning mad freaky

Deviant Species

Dark Soho is kinda creepy, but in a really cool way,

some etnica songs have really wierd melodies, slightly depressing ones too like trip tonite

There's a lot of scary ambient trance out there, some experimental tracks freak me out, but it's interesting music