Goa Still great ?

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is the same where ever you go: it depends very much on the people you meet, the places you hang out and how you look at life yourself.

Sure there is lot's of sh*t going down in Goa, but so is everywhere else in the world and of course we can't turn time back to the early 90th, when Goa seemed like paradise.

There are still lot's of parties happening with artists and DJs from all over the world, there are many interesting and friendly people and beautiful places to hang out.

I can still have a very good time there. :)

• 1 month later...

yeah GOA is great i donno how it used to be... last week was my first trip to goa..and i knew nothing abt goa.. i reached and asked from some local ppl where is the party place and they recommended anjuna beach there i went and started partying from sunset to sunrise it was really a good experience and i think i have to visit goa again.

cheers!! :D

Guest kapshere

yeah GOA is great i donno how it used to be... last week was my first trip to goa..and i knew nothing abt goa.. i reached and asked from some local ppl where is the party place and they recommended anjuna beach there i went and started partying from sunset to sunrise it was really a good experience and i think i have to visit goa again.

206126[/snapback]

I m goin to goa this dec 27th ..I wonna know if anyone knows where is the banyan tree party ?? ..i was there last year too but cud'nt find that..

• 5 weeks later...

Goa still shines frome time to time in my opinion. you just have to search more to find the good parties and the right people. I Came home a week ago from there and had a real good time. Would have been fun to be there in the early 90:s tho. As people said earlier on this thread you can find the action almost all over the world nowadays. Still fun to get "get back to the roots" to see where it all begun back in the days I think. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in Goa atm and I think it's wonderfull !! My parents have been living here for 20 years, about 15 years ago.. so now that they came back and saw how everything changed, in their opinion in a bad way, I hear all the time " this was so much nicer back then and that was so much greater in the good old days" I mean Fuck ! I don't care if it was better 20 years ago, I'm here now, and I love it :)

Gotta go back to Spain tomorrow too, hu hu hu hu :(

• 3 weeks later...

Goa...oh lord Shiva bless him for the jah cause good..

life is a mountain..not a beach..always up and down..as every energy got + and -..positive and negative..

the race is for smart,but not for fool..same as goa everytime.me personally i adore this spot in the earth(being alot,and still and always in india) goa is like the concetration of all kind of different vibes.still,and pray that always the positive vibrations shall win the mass.

jah jah

• 4 months later...

**** All along the world , we can say are little hotspots of energy centers ...

where it is easy for your soul to merge into the inner self .. and Goa is one of them ...

but then again people who dont understand this say it B.S

• 2 weeks later...
Guest run lola

My boyfriend just moved to Australia, and we were thinking of meeting up in Goa this december.. i still wanna go there even if people say that it's not the same.. whereever u go around the world, go with no expectations, and just enjoy it:)

• 2 months later...

what do you think of Goa now ?t

Is it still the eldorado of psy trance ?

still great, good vibes and party or no ?

thanks

200040[/snapback]

** I would say yes and No.. Goa nowaday's is infected with Isra-trance... its great .. but doesnot have the Pure Goa Beat to it ... But still a great place if you meet nice People and really Look around...

206126[/snapback]

** Anjuna is really Over-rated.. and Kinda- Crowded.... i hate it.. New-year end...

all these Freak's show-up... The " Bombay " Who dont know a shit about Trance . let alone Psy-trance... they come there just to get high.. and Screw their Babes ...

Too crowded .. so i have shifted to Either - Palolem .. Down South , Om beach in Gokarna ... or Go extreme North to Arambol .. Or Aswem ..

P.s - Im Planing to Go-2 GOa this Year-end on my Enfield Bullet with a short stay in Hampi- and Gokarna ... Wish me Luck....

I m goin to goa this dec 27th ..I wonna know if anyone knows where is the banyan tree party ?? ..i was there last year too but cud'nt find that..

206799[/snapback]

** Dude .. Go to Anjuna _ Junction Near Starco ... And ask anyone ....

I'm in Goa atm and I think it's wonderfull !! My parents have been living here for 20 years, about 15 years ago.. so now that they came back and saw how everything changed, in their opinion in a bad way, I hear all the time " this was so much nicer back then and that was so much greater in the good old days" I mean Fuck ! I don't care if it was better 20 years ago, I'm here now, and I love it  :)

Gotta go back to Spain tomorrow too, hu hu hu hu  :(

215917[/snapback]

** The Best Part is the Local people are very acceptive , and Open Minded ... spare a Couple of things..... :rolleyes:

some of my friends went 2 Goa

they said it's full with drunk brittish & german people...lost of tourists

mostly about drugs & drugs...being wasted...hurray...

some of my friends went 2 Goa

they said it's full with drunk brittish & german people...lost of tourists

mostly about drugs & drugs...being wasted...hurray...

336847[/snapback]

** Be advised... they are not all Psy-kinda people .... they are weird ..

there are many more if they have only seen that its a pity

anyways I need some help

I ll be coming to Goa around december and planning to stay until the end of January and I know it ll be hard to find a house then

Does anyone have a house to share or a house they know i could rent for this short peried 45-60 days

We re looking for some place at Vagator or close :)

there are many more if they have only seen that its a pity

anyways I need some help

I ll be coming to Goa around december and planning to stay until the end of January and I know it ll be hard to find a house then

Does anyone have a house to share or a house they know i could rent for this short peried 45-60 days

We re looking for some place at Vagator or close :)

338005[/snapback]

Im not sure about Vagator ... but maybe a Little up-north in Mandrem-pernem or Aswem - Arambol Area ..

Quiet Un-touched by General tourist . with mainly Isreali and European Tourist

( Psy Trance -people )

if you are interested PM .Me ...

Some Photos of the Place .. are available here ..

My Photos

Golden water , lagoon , sunset , wall painting , and wild sun ... are from Mandrem

and all the Psy-wall Painting's are from Prim-rose ...

:)

Goa still shines frome time to time in my opinion. you just have to search more to find the good parties and the right people. I Came home a week ago from there and had a real good time.  Would have been fun to be there in the early 90:s tho. As people said earlier on this thread you can find the action almost all over the world nowadays. Still fun to get "get back to the roots" to see where it all begun back in the days I think.  ;)

212403[/snapback]

Word! =)

At

http://johnthemap.co.uk

you will find all the maps you need at the most common villages like Anjuna, Vagator, Palolem, Arambol & Kalacha, Mandrem, Morjim, Asvem ... Even partyspots are marked out...

For the Banyan Tree partyspot, have a look at this map:

http://www.johnthemap.co.uk/pages/goa/vagator_chap.html

at the bottom of the map, it says "party spot" just beside two green stars. This is Banyan Tree. I don´t know hos many parties are held here nowadays, though. Many people seems to visit the nearby Hilltop instead... big, commersial stuff... =P

• 3 weeks later...

Nice photos Cosmo ! Specialy the black & white ones :)

And.. Goa.. awww.. this winter will be cold and long for me :(

ENJOY PEOPLEEEEE !!! :D