Unusual Suspects 2

kabamaru

High-quality releases need time I guess. But as long as the Twisted releases continue to be as good as ever I don't mind waiting. But still, I'm really looking forward for US2, the trackslist looks amazing.

well, about flexitones...

the cd (that was due august) has disappeared from chaosunlimited coming soon list but if you check amazon.co.uk you find...

January 10, 2005 :blink:

frustrating :angry:

meanwhile, the promo has already leaked so you can actually download the album from the usual places (exaclty what happened with robot.o.chan some months ago). This is sad because when it will eventually be released it will be old news. I will definately buy it though because twisted = quality (alright I admit, I downloaded it and the album kicks ass so I have to have it!!)

They must have major distribution problems, otherwise I don't see what the hell could be wrong. Are they not interested in their cd sales?

They are (were???) distributed by EFA, a German mega distributor that lately has some financial problems. I know that it was the case with Prometheus album, but now i heard that they are distributed by Psy-Shop. So i guess that the reason for the delay is something else.

• 3 weeks later...

ok, the regular update on the Unusual suspects comp...

late november! :rolleyes:

the funny thing is that they postpone it for 3 weeks EVERY three weeks! Why not say February 2008 from the start?