Acid-Trance

Anoebis

I have seen some people seem to miss the 303, well, me too!

But wel, it's hard to believe the 303 just dissapeared, probably some are still making Acid-Trance I guess, but can anyobody help me with finding it? (since 2000) => it wouldn't surprise me that there are still ass kicking songs in the "acid" scene, anybody knows more about that? or some hidden songs on 2000+ compilations?

Thanks

I have seen some people seem to miss the 303, well, me too!

But wel, it's hard to believe the 303 just dissapeared, probably some are still making Acid-Trance I guess, but can anyobody help me with finding it? (since 2000) => it wouldn't surprise me that there are still ass kicking songs in the "acid" scene, anybody knows more about that? or some hidden songs on 2000+ compilations?

Thanks

199814[/snapback]

I sure havent heard anything in a LOOOOOONG time, so I would like to know as well. There is a lot of Acid Techno out there, but its not as intressting. It also seems like the artists that did Acid Trance before either have been drawn into the dark lairs of Acid Techno and POP-Trance (Dunno how to describe it).

I still produce some Acid Trance :) But it still has PSY influences. Maybe one should make the old Trance come back again... Anyone up for a Acid Trance project?

the only good acid trance I know is...

- Solar Quest - Acid Ophillez

- compilation - Sound Acid of core

I don't know which year they were released but I think before 2000 so :unsure: ...

Kai Tracid (a German trance/techno Artist) has released an acid trance EP called Trance & Acid. The song on it with the same name has some acid parts. I don't know if this is your style, maybe it is to commercial, cheap or clubby, but to give it a listen wouldn't hurt you I think. It was released after 200 I think. His other tracks (at least the ones I know) are more trance oriented.

Brain 3 - Acid Fly

Brain 20 - Acid Motherfuckers

Brain 30 - Brain Train [Psycho TB 303 Mix]

Brain 33 - Speed [second Round Cut]

Cocooma and Carbon Based

Combilation V.A. - Trance Acid Experience Vol. 2

Don't know much about the artists, only that they make hard acid-trance-techno whatever. Loads of squeeky 303-lines! ^_^

Cocooma and Carbon Based

199828[/snapback]

Uhhh, good old Cocooma. They made "Virtual Experience", and it is released on an old Ravermëister comp. I think it is vol. 8. Tripped to this a lot of times!! :D

Great track :P

imo kai tracids cd trance and acid didnt have that much acid in it, but drift deep into your own thoughts is a killer track.

ppk - its this russian trance duo that does anthem like trance, but they tend to use alot of acid in their tracks, which makes them quite better then any pop induced trance imo.

dino psaras - his album 'lick it' has a really kick ass track with acid, 'hover'

four carry nuts - they have the occational acid tweaks, but not total acid trance

sun project - though sun project hasnt reallyr released any acid trance in a while, their old acid tracks such as i feel, tribulous, and the awakening are pretty sick

Acid Trance Acts/Tracks that I will never forget or never dislike are:

Hardfloor (IMO The kings of all acid trance)

Acrid Abeyance (Well, Bon Apetite)

Microwave Price - Cyclic Evolution (One of the best tracks ever)

Solar Quest - Acid Air Raid (Red evil Vinyl with very good and hard acid trance)

And those Distance to Acid Trance compilations were very good.

That brings me to Bassline Baby. Have you guys heard HIS stuff? Computer Controlled is so so very very good :)

There are many many more, but these are in my heart for ever. Chocis Chewns released a lot of good music in the good old days. So did Harthouse... Hardfloor never stops amazing me though!

Huh, Solar Quest - Acid Air Raid is CLASSIC ! Brilliant song, 12 minutes long, psychedelic and acid as hell, amongst my favourite trance songs. I wonder wheter they released an album in such style cause it would be great ! If you now dj nemo, tell me wheter thay have such album...

Huh, Solar Quest - Acid Air Raid is CLASSIC ! Brilliant song, 12 minutes long, psychedelic and acid as hell, amongst my favourite trance songs. I wonder wheter they released an album in such style cause it would be great ! If you now dj nemo, tell me wheter thay have such album...

200179[/snapback]

Now Solar Quest is a little bit tricky, the early days was very "hardcore" acid. I must admit though I liked everything he/they did (Choci was involved in a couple of projects, acid air raid was on Chocis Chewns). Did you know he released an ambient album? Its called Orgisms, and it is VERY good stuff, very psychedelic and dubby in its places :)

The other albums that he made are diffrent, but indeed acid trance, but one should not look for a Acid Air Raid substitute. Look for the album Acid0Philez, very very good album from him (Psy Acid Trance, also contains Acid Air Raid).

What I have with him is and I remember the names of is, I have a couple more vinyls in the cellar, but I cant remember all the names :)

Orgisms

Orgship

Paranoid Aliens

A Plus B Equals C In D Sharp LP

AcidOphilez

Acid Air Raid Ltd Ed (Red Vinyl, YES I do have that one)

Acid Brain

Cosmosis And Acid Crumble

Paranoid Aliens

Solar Quest Vs. Choci - Kirsty Cried

Solar Quest n Choci - Avin It

Acid Trance Acts/Tracks that I will never forget or never dislike are:

Hardfloor (IMO The kings of all acid trance)

Acrid Abeyance (Well, Bon Apetite)

Microwave Price - Cyclic Evolution (One of the best tracks ever)

Solar Quest - Acid Air Raid (Red evil Vinyl with very good and hard acid trance)

And those Distance to Acid Trance compilations were very good.

That brings me to Bassline Baby. Have you guys heard HIS stuff? Computer Controlled is so so very very good :)

There are many many more, but these are in my heart for ever. Chocis Chewns released a lot of good music in the good old days. So did Harthouse... Hardfloor never stops amazing me though!

200133[/snapback]

Oh yeah, I love Bassline Baby, even if I know only two tracks: Stud Stunner and Altered States. Especially Altered States is amazing, it reminds me a bit of Green Nuns Of The Revolution stuff. Do you know more acid artists that make tracks in the same style?

Oh yeah, I love Bassline Baby, even if I know only two tracks: Stud Stunner and Altered States. Especially Altered States is amazing, it reminds me a bit of Green Nuns Of The Revolution stuff. Do you know more acid artists that make tracks in the same style?

200213[/snapback]

Hi there,

a label worth checking out would be Noom records. Commander Tom and so on, on this here fine label.

http://www.discogs.com/label/Noom+Records

Very nice hard acid trance with a techno twist.

Oh, sorry, if you are looking for a track that is very similar to the Acid Air Raid track there is this one:

Solar Quest - A Plus B Equals C In D Sharp LP - Harmonation

Its 20 minutes of mad acid trance :)

Thanks for the info, I guess I allready have some Noom vinyls, have to listen to them again then! :)

Acid air raid, damn I havnt heard that tune in years. One of the best tracks ever IMHO!

The other albums that he made are diffrent, but indeed acid trance, but one should not look for a Acid Air Raid substitute. Look for the album Acid0Philez, very very good album from him (Psy Acid Trance, also contains Acid Air Raid).

Just ordered it :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

a label worth checking out would be Noom records. Commander Tom and so on, on this here fine label.

http://www.discogs.com/label/Noom+Records

Very nice hard acid trance with a techno twist.

200224[/snapback]

great label (though i haven't looked into their recent stuff...). liked some releases back in late '90 with long steady build-up (cores' matabu, babylon, multica, etc.). some of theirs with sped-up housy feel i wasn't too keen on.