Hello, I'm New To The Site

Solipsism

hi there, i stumbled across this site by accident and it seems like a pretty cool place. I've only really started listening to psytrance or goa trance in the past year or so after getting a 1200 micrograms album called 1200 micrograms funnily enough...or not so funnily last year. Personally, i produce IDM and if anyone would like a listen, they're more than welcome to, my web address is linked on my signature. I know it might not be everyone's cup of tea but i'm sure some of you will find something in it you like...maybe not, but that's life. It's been great to see some goa artists listed here that i've not heard of and i'll definitely check them out.

cheers

solipsism

Hi and welcome, Solipsism :)

I checked out your stuff, because I didn't know what IDM was.

Now I know.

Well, I want to be honest, it's not really my cup of chai, but the Epic Air isn't bad, synth-wise ... I only dislike the beat stuff, but well ... checked out, learnt something and everyobody's happy :)

Hi and welcome, Solipsism :)

I checked out your stuff, because I didn't know what IDM was.

Now I know.

Well, I want to be honest, it's not really my cup of chai, but the Epic Air isn't bad, synth-wise ... I only dislike the beat stuff, but well ... checked out, learnt something and everyobody's happy :)

199636[/snapback]

hey, thanks for listening....it's probably one of the least accessible forms of electronic music in regards to a fan base and there's not that many folks producing IDM in comparison to other styles but i'm happy with that. Before i did IDM, i used to produce techno but i do prefer IDM as it's the style that allows me to experiment the most with broken and effected beats. Cheers again for the welcome and for listening ! One of the reason's i wass searching on psytrance forums last night is that on the besonic site where my music is...there is a distinct lack of quality psytrance or goa trance....lots of people claiming to be goa or psytrance artists but when it comes down to it, they're really doing plain old trance or sometimes something completely different. So if there's any artists on this site i'd be pleased if they came along and joined and let those folks hear what proper psytrance is, the address is www.besonic.com

cheers

solipsism