iboga best releases

dee#2

Personally, I love the releases from Iboga in the last year or so, but was never so impressed by their earlier releases. My favorites lately are:

CDs..

FREq - Strange Attractors

Antix - Lull

V/A - Puzzled

V/A - FX (not as good as Puzzled, but almost worth it for the Filur track alone)

Vinyls..

Together Again EP (amazing remix of "Curved Air" by Filur)

(amazing remix of "Curved Air" by Filur)

199458[/snapback]

"curved air" is a great track, but the rmx takes it to another level. morning prog at its best :wub:

i second all recommendations so far and wanna add "cross link" by digital structures and iboga. nice concept - great tracks.

"curved air" is a great track, but the rmx takes it to another level. morning prog at its best :wub:

i second all recommendations so far and wanna add "cross link" by digital structures and iboga. nice concept - great tracks.

199460[/snapback]

and I'll second your recommendation of cross links. Besides curved air and its remix, I remember being very fond of the remix of werewolf. (or maybe it was the original... I don' t remember now. bah! <_< )

iboga rocks man

=)

I second everything that was said, plus some more, like frogacult - femme fatale EP

and a few others I will remember later

and I'll second your recommendation of cross links.  Besides curved air and its remix, I remember being very fond of the remix of werewolf. (or maybe it was the original... I don' t remember now. bah!  <_< )

199488[/snapback]

i was refering to the filur rmx of "curved air". but now you mentioned it i checked and saw that "curved air" was also on the "cross link" (the original and the p-woland rmx) so that was a bit confusing sorry :D

to be honest i didnt like the p-woland rmx too much... my favorite on this one has to be the fabel rmx of ticons "electricity"

ah ic ic.

you know I haven't heard the filur remix of curved air, and I didn't really care for the p-woland remix. original knocks my socks off though.

Anyways, yes now I'm sure its the remix of werewolf that I enjoyed. but lots of good tracks on there nonetheless including that ticon track.

my fave iboga release is VA Mixture / Constance Journey

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/ibo/ibo1cd009.html

for me very special one, containing sleazy dark tracks

slow house rhythm, though, but there is a lot of sounds like from

sewage system ;)

reminds me a style that was played by john digweed

'round 1999-2000.