CD's that seems to be impossible to find

Mindtwister

i found darshan - awakening (3 LP) in www.gemm.com :) i can't believe it to received this master piece at my home :) , now my biggest request is Jamshield sharifi - A Prayer for the Soul of Layla. impossible to find it .

Other infindable :

Tromesa - Pasma Csazu

Transwave - Hypnorythm

Miranda - Phenomena

Green nuns of the revolution - Rock bitch mafia

and i still search the unreleased album from chi ad - earthcrossing ... i need it ... is there some album made in production or no one ? !!

v/A A Party Is For Life, Not Just For X-Mas from i think Cabbaged Records of OOOD Records is also very rare. As much as I know. One guy once wanted to buy ot from me for 50 Euro but I didn't want to sell it.

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

No ,no,no Miranda - Phenomena is very easy to find in France, i mean eitheir by second hand specialized music shop or at discounted price.

Personnaly, i found it 3 years ago in a special disconted boxmade by Distance with Transwave-Phototropic + Deedrah - Self Oscillation,the whole for 14,9 euros.

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

i don't understand people saying they don't find Hypnorythmn from Transwave as it is released on the Helium album which is nearly as easy to grab as Miranda -Phenomena,ok maybe a bit less. In France, i found Helium 4 years ago at discounted price at Bordeaux from 'Nouvelles Galleries' shop, unfortunatly they didn't sell music anymore, btw i'm sure through french discounters it's still possible.

No ,no,no Miranda - Phenomena is very easy to find in France, i mean eitheir by second hand specialized music shop or at discounted price.

Personnaly, i found it 3 years ago in a special disconted boxmade by Distance with Transwave-Phototropic + Deedrah - Self Oscillation,the whole for 14,9 euros.

201007[/snapback]

I bought it 2 year ago you are right, very cheep price for this, but for miranda, maybe i have search enought :) do you have some second hand album to sell ?

201007[/snapback]

sorry i made a mistake, i bought Transwave-Phototropic + Deedrah - Self Oscillation + a compilation called analogique i think, but there was not miranda in this pack, aren't you making an error ?

Dasa,

My thoughts exactly, but I don't see why not. I can't see how anyone is wronged in the process in the case of out of print stuff. If its available I'm willing and happy to support the artist/label etc... So what are you looking for? I've got

KoxBox - Dragon Tales

Cosma - Nonstop -available @ trance-shop.com

KoxBox - Forever After

Colorbox - Train to Chroma City

Dimension 5 - Second Phaze

Pigs In Space etc

& some others, I guess I didn't realize some of those were getting scarce..

The ones I have a bitch finding are

Cosmology - Synergy

IFO

scatterbrain too everybodys out of stock

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

sorry i made a mistake, i bought Transwave-Phototropic + Deedrah - Self Oscillation + a compilation called analogique i think, but there was not miranda in this pack, aren't you making an error ?

201016[/snapback]

I've just check & confirm you what i said:

The Sound Of Distance - Trance Vol 1 Box 3 cds with Miranda/Phenomena + Transwave/Phototropic + Deedrah self Oscillation.

I've just check & confirm you what i said:

The Sound Of Distance - Trance Vol 1 Box 3 cds with Miranda/Phenomena + Transwave/Phototropic + Deedrah self Oscillation.

201041[/snapback]

you are lucky, my pack host phototropic + self oscillation + VA - Analogique , i prefered to get miranda phenomena album, my pack was a special dj dado pack. for 14 € (coffret beige :) strange....

I only had problems finding this one (and i think is the most difficult to find) :

Xenomorph - Cassandra's Nightmare

also i had problems finding :

The Delta - Scizoeffective - I got it on christmas season fortunately, so i can live happy for the rest of my life with this album in my hands.

Hypnorhythm EP is not worth it for other than collection purposes. Got it locally for 5 bucks.

Green Nuns isn't worth it either, though I haven't got it.

Funny you say, that, Feeling Weird happens to be one of the best trance albums ever released, and the GNOTR album is also great.

NovaTekk made a re-release of Feeling Weird (altough it does not have the cool fluoro covers like the TIP release) a few years ago, and now also the Mystical Experiences is re-released, as is Mystery of the Yeti 1, so...

I've been looking for:

Transwave - Hypnorhythm EP & Phototropic

Chakra & Edi MIS - Promised Land (altough it's not that good as a whole, the best tracks , Liquid Troll, X-File & Hallucinator are on a million comps)

Matsuri - Infinity HZ (this one rocks soooo much!)

Then there are of course the obscure old comps that seem interesting like that '94 Ibiza comp with some Muses Rapt tracks (altough they are nowhere as good as Spiritual Healing imho)

Avatar Records has made great work of re-releasing many good old albums. So no my search for Progressive Trance is finished :) Go and order it, it's good!

Chakra & Edi MIS - Promised Land (altough it's not that good as a whole, the best tracks , Liquid Troll, X-File & Hallucinator are on a million comps)

In fact, Hallucinator isn't on the album. But yeah, thats a very nice track too =)

Then there are of course the obscure old comps that seem interesting like that '94 Ibiza comp with some Muses Rapt tracks (altough they are nowhere as good as Spiritual Healing imho)

This isn't from 1994, it's from 1997. But yeah, it's very hard to find... I've been looking for it for quite some time.

NovaTekk made a re-release of Feeling Weird (altough it does not have the cool fluoro covers like the TIP release) a few years ago, and now also the Mystical Experiences is re-released, as is Mystery of the Yeti 1, so...

202291[/snapback]

There's a release on Distance also...

Pleiadians - I.F.O. (Dragonfly records) - never to be found again

I got the Double Dragon-album if you care, but I'll need something nice in return tho  <_<

I have problems finding Ott-Blumenkraft as well

199735[/snapback]

Problems with finding Blumenkraft??

I just got it from psyshop a week ago.

www.psyshop.com

Oops! True, Hallucinator wasn't on the album. I only have a OGG version of the album so I'm not so keen on what's there since the files are spread around my hard drive. (since I have all the Chakra tracks I like on original CDs already...)

The Cosmic Conspiracy is listed as 1994 on many websites, that's where my info came from. Discogs tells it's 1997, though.