Mindtwister

The CD's I cant find are:

Dimension 5 - Transdimensional

Blue Planet Corporation

Joking Sphinx - A la Recherche de la Banane Pyramide

Cosmosis - Synergy

Power Source - Cosmic Waves

Planet B.E.N. - Trippy Future Garden

There are probebly more that im searching for that I cant remember right now.

Do u have any CD's you've been searching for but never found?

Please write down, would be internesting.

I have had a great deal of luck simply using amazon.co.uk.

Just this week I recieved 2 cd's I thought that I was never going to get again(had them stolen 8-10 years ago), pretty cheap too.

But I have never seen them having Dimension 5, they have had some comosis dont know if they still have them though.

Anyways if you find some of what you need and there are more than one seller, check if there is one called 'caiman_usa' and use that one if its there. Never had any problems with them, usually good prices, speedy delivery(within a week usually) and you can track your package on their website.

Even if you cant find what you are looking for, check back once in while since people are constantly selling new stuff.

Good luck

Peace

Planet B.E.N. - Trippy Future Garden

199395[/snapback]

I see this one regularly on German eBay for not very expensive. I also have a copy I'd be willing to part with for the right price (much less than €50 ;) ). Send me an email or PM if you are interested

I do have the Power Source, but that one is a personal classic, so it would take a lot of cash to get me to part with it.... :)

Slap - Mindfunk

199403[/snapback]

I should be able to get you this one for under €10 (plus shipping) - I've seen a marked-down copy recently in a large store here. If you are intereted, let me know and I'll check it out.

Asia 2001 - Psykedelia

also the Transdimensional cd

Spiritual Trance vol 1 (and some more Javelin oldies)

the Hypnorhytm single of Transwave

the Blue Moon cds

Trance Mix 4 & 8 (Melodia)

Future Prophecy (first 2 albums on some strange Israeli label)

Hard to find???

Try TRANSWAVE - Hypnorhythm HP

Hux Flux - Cryptic Crunch

Electric Universe - One Love

Etnica - Juggling Alchemist

Kox Box - Dragon Tales

Cosma - Nonstop

and the Juno reactor - luciana is quite a bitch to locate. I've e-mailed their (JR's) site several times in the past two years about locating Luciana. I was informed it might be re-released sometime in 2004 / 2005, but everytime I e-mailed them back they say they don't know. :(

Same thing when I e-mail many of the other main sites, like Phantasm records said they've been sold out of copies of Double Dragon - Continuum, and the distributer doesn't know if they'll get in anymore copies any time soon. Now how the hell does the distributer have problems obtaining the album? What, do they stop manufacturing copies all of a sudden? You'd think in order to obtain these rare albums, you simply contact the label, but many seem to go out of business. Regardless, if they're good albums that people want, the artists should get another label to distribute their album.

Example: CHI AD - Earth Crossing!!! Its annoying as fuck when the damn artist won't even sell their album off their own site, ya know?

Anyway, if I get those albums mentioned above, I will have nearly completed my collection of Best goa/psytrance albums ever!

MY ADVICE: Don't hesitate to buy a copy when you find one, because you never know when it might not be there any longer!!!

I got my copy of One Love some weeks ago from some regular online shop here in Switzerland. It should be no problem to get another CD if you anyone needs one.

Jon Coco,

You don't want Juno Reactor's release of Luciana. Have you ever heard the album? It's terribly monotonus and boring, bad production and quality overall. Is basicly a dark dark industrial ambient track that goes on for about 1 full hour, doesn't really progress or anything. I'd say it's good to listen to if you really want to indulge in depression.

I can't believe the label is saying they'll re-release it. There is simply much better things out there i'm sure to put you into such a emotional state if so desired.

i have question for you peeps:

for the releases that are out-of-print for several years, is it uncool to share copies with others? i have previously shared copies of the mystery of yeti (the first one) with coupla friends as they have been out of print for several years. it seems such a loss not to share amazing piece of musical work that TMOY is, and i would gladly point out where they could have gotten a copy excecpt that simply wasn't possible (i found out while back that TIPWorld re-released them so i got my friends legit copies).

now, i very much disagree with those who feels it's ok to copy music for whatever reason, particularly in scene like psytrance where 20k copies sold are considered big "hit." but if they are out-of-print, and you know there are people who really, really want them, would it be so wrong to share them?

(god, i live in america - RIAA's lawyers're gonna come after my ass...)

What about "Moment OF Truth" by Man With No Name ?? I have it at home but haven´t listened to it for ages...........released by Concept in Dance in 1996 if I remember right......is it hard to find ?