Jachedelic Psykarta

Place: Blue Oasis Entertainment, Jalan Senen Raya, Jakarta Pusat, Jakarta, Indonesia

Time: thu. 10/21/2004, from afternoon* onwards till 5am.

DJ Tri and I myself will be playing psychedelic techno & trance

Admission: 50,000 Rp., incl. one beer or soft drink

Dresscode: no sandals, no band t-shirts, no shorts, no singlets on men (?!, have some troubles figuring this out. But you'd really better think of something else.)

Welcome.

Edit: *We won't start playing until after sunset, due to Ramadan.

Edited by Järsimähäiriö

• 1 month later...

After the success that was the opening night, we'll continue in january. However, something will happen on the beach @ Anyer already on the New Year's Eve's eve (thursday dec. 30th). More info later...

201939[/snapback]

50,000 rp?? how much is that in british pounds?

As the owner wishes to maintain an atmosphere of decency, probably. Which hardhouse parties (in Finland) have a dresscode, by the way?

202004[/snapback]

Ok, it was not meant as "dissings" .. just wondered why you can't have the clothes on you that you described. :)

Ummmh, i can't remember any exact events, it's probably very rare,, but sometimes i have seen flyers with some dresscode, and they have probably been some party thats trying to have somekind of a theme.

Ok. Not a case of having a specific theme there, those are just basic "rules" that pretty much every joint of decent reputation follow. Plenty of bars where you can go get merried wearing shorts & sandals but after the nightfall, this is not considered as a "reasonable attire".

202009[/snapback]

real trance parties let you run around naked.