ABN - Disturbing Behavior

asian_bud_nation

Wuts up ppl?

i know i already posted in the music making forum, but i dont know how many of u read all forums...anyways, ive got a new track online, actually the first track i was successfully able to upload, so if u guys wanna check it out and let me know wut u think it would be much appreciated.

also, ive had problems defining my style, not that i really care, but ppl always ask me well wut do u sound like, what style is it?? and i never know wut to answer...so if u guys can figure out what direction the "sound" is headed, would be cool to get some feedback

many thanks,

the link is:

ABN - Disturbing Behavior

Hi there...Can I notice that your name too much sounds like Asian Dub Foundation ? I am sure you know that...;) It is not so cool to make original music with the name that sounds like someone else's...

hey there..

yeah i know it sounds a lot like asian dub foundation...thats why i usually just go under abn...problem is, asian bud nation kinda describes my environment, describes my mindset...so yeah....maybe ill change it, but ive been playing under that name for a year now..i just figured asian dub foundation and my stuff are on completely different ends of the music spectrum, so theres no confusion..but yeah i get that a lot....anyways, until then im just abn, suits me...although abn is a big bank in europe..ah shit, wutevers, its all good, i know who i am, so :-), thanks for pointing it out though..

plus, these days in psy trance every second artist has some tripped out name that sounds like someone else...or lets just say a lot of artists...the prefix psy if overused for sure..

mm, alright, peace

Bud nation - dub foundation?

No, I don't think those two names are "too similar".

Astrix and Antix is more similar to each other than nation and foundation.

I don't see any need to change it :)

The music is okay, but I can't be of much help with defining a genre ... for me it's just psy.