Exaile - Hit The Machine

smaug

Is it me or does this album kick some serious ass? Very powerful stuff. The first song (Boost) really does start out with a big bang. The album cover is pretty cool, Cool Melodies, and very powerful bass lines. I must say this is one of the better albums I bought this year.

i actually did buy this album. Boost is an excellent tune, because it has a very nice melody, expecially towards the end. but honestly, thats like the only decent tune. most of the songs are pretty flat. except for the first song, i dont really like the cd that much. too much of the same old same old.

Exaile was brilliant with "Radio Edit" and "One of a Tribe". He then left the path of powerful/energetic bass rolling Psytrance and is doing now the same stuff than the others at the chemical crew. Headbanging stuff without soul :-(

just my 2 cents

fohat

Exaile was brilliant with "Radio Edit" and "One of a Tribe". He then left the path of powerful/energetic bass rolling Psytrance and is doing now the same stuff than the others at  the chemical crew. Headbanging stuff without soul :-(

just my 2 cents

fohat

199069[/snapback]

well put. chemical crew have no soul.

Hahaha. Isratrance and Psynews are from different dimensions or something. The music taste here is much more like mine.

Here you can see what people at Isratrance thinks about this album. I myself haven't heard this so i don't know what i think about this. I don't mean that isratrance people sucks but their music taste differs so much than mine. Same people screaming "killaah" in every topic. With hundreds of smileys after it that makes me go sick. :) =/ =) %) -) \m/ \m/ :-> =) :]

I think people there try to lick labels and artists ass too much because they know most of them (artists + labels) visits there, because they use their own names and comments on the threads considering their albums which is not good if you want honest and real opinions from people.

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/...orum/9/start/15

yea all albums are genious masterpieces and best album of year there

199379[/snapback]

You are right, every medicore album get's so much hype there. Before i looked from their reviews section in hope of finding good albums, after the psynews reviews went down. But i got dissapointed with allmost every release that was praised there.

I think there's more chances of getting music i like by downloading/buying stuff randomly rather than trusting comments there. :)

LOL!

I first discovered isratrance forum about 6 months ago and when I went there and read through the new reviews section I was like "fvck look at all these massive albums I've missed!" - so I went and bought like, 10 albums from saikosounds and was very dissapointed..

Heh, learned my lesson though, can't trust much I read there...

Well, I have given this album another good listen and must say regardless what people are saying in this post, this is a really damn good album. Without a doubt one of the best albums this year. I can't see why you guys dislike this album. Granted some of the voiceovers are not so good but besides that, this is an amazing album. Its not your typicle repetitive bullshit. The songs are constantly changing and going in different directions. Melody after melody. In my oppion that is what makes great music. Boost is not the only good song on here. I would go as far as to say just about evey song kicks ass on this album. Compared to there first album this is a masterpiece.

Yeah, Isratrance review forum is awful!

Superb,killer,awesome melodies, raw power......etc in every album.

Damn it looks that 2004 is the best year of Psy-trance, better than 1996-1998 :D

About Exaile: Well I don't know about the album but I miss the old days also. Tracks like Tied Up!!!

Well, I have given this album another good listen and must say regardless what people are saying in this post, this is a really damn good album.  Without a doubt one of the best albums this year.  I can't see why you guys dislike this album.  Granted some of the voiceovers are not so good but besides that, this is an amazing album.  Its not your typicle repetitive bullshit.  The songs are constantly changing and going in different directions.  Melody after melody.  In my oppion that is what makes great music.  Boost is not the only good song on here.  I would go as far as to say just about evey song kicks ass on this album.  Compared to there first album this is a masterpiece.

200128[/snapback]

no ofence mate, but if you think this is good psytrance, then i dont know. ITS NOT PSYCHEDELIC AT ALL!! its typical run-of-the-mill, skazi-esque full-on isreali sh1t. Boost is OK it has a good melody, but thats it. boring full on bassline (which is similar in every tune) probably not more that 3 layers of sound at a time in any tune. its just not that good mate. seriously. exaile have done some gewd tune. unfortunatly none of them is on Hit the Machine. just my personal opinion though.

i wouldnt give this album more than 5 out of 10.