Progressive recomendations?

Naiman

Hi!

I was yesterday at some party (not psy) and this time i really liked the music, i think it was somekind of progressive, sounded kindoff Element - Turn to Me, but without the vocals and a little bit harder. Progressive house? So this time im not looking for psy..

Could someone recommend some good "party" progressive mixes? Fast answers would be nice so that i could hear still some before the afterglow completely disappears. :D

Thanks!

buzzmonx

fusi and johnson

vision and canedy

krueger and coyle

soul surfer (andromeda)

ryan halifax

minilogue

dj nukem

air bureau (sp?)

motion and side b

a lot more, but lets leave it like this for a while =)

buzzmonx

fusi and johnson

vision and canedy

krueger and coyle

soul surfer (andromeda)

ryan halifax

minilogue

dj nukem

air bureau (sp?)

motion and side b

a lot more, but lets leave it like this for a while =)

198586[/snapback]

Thanks! :)

I searched up some of those, could not find all, and liked many tracks, but some i found sound for my taste too "clubby", im looking for this more "speedhead" kind of tracks, hmm, like this "hihat" driven music if anyone knows what i am talking about..

Still looking for more so if people could recommend more.. now i found some progressive trance mix which i liked and it might be that it even sounds more to the sound im after, but fuck i can't tell hehe, because when i look for progressive trance usually there are only some shitty Maurio Pickotto tracks. There was an Element vs Dj Alek in it, is Element Progressive trance or house?

Guest The Journey Man Project

I'd check out:

Digital Dj on Digital Structures and DJ Jokke in the mix on Iboga, as well as DJ Banel in the mix on Iboga, if you looking for soemthing more commercial go to psyshop.com and check http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/djb/djb1cd302.html as well as this label http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/bfc/

all are mixed by good dj's, and though the first 3 are a bit trancey, the rest are pure underground house :)

maybe some thomas penton

(like the track DJ 19 - Breaking of the Dawn (Thomas Penton Remix))

maybe patrick zigon too

hi, i was also searching for sharper type of party-progressive trance

check out the last horns & hoofs compil - va the dissidents

there are sharp tracks by progus, neoris & cybered

zma's compil battle royal is imho best progressive release for 2004 so far.

(good tracks by sun control species, sensient, tetraktys & sensum (!!!))

finally, you should check out an old 2002 compil from ambivalent records

(va creeping ambivalent tendencies), you can find there more techno-oriented tracks (deviant species vs charasmatix, neural rectifier syndrome, data transfer switch etc.)

another nrs dark progressive track is a one called "face of the comet" (va contra polar activity). nrs is about to release debut album s00n (i've read about 8th oct.), and he made a new track "resurge" (to be released at last possible solution records..)

i hope i brought you some tips that'll catch you :]