Voodoo People

DVF

Greetings.

I'm looking for the Eskimo Remix of Prodigy's 'Voodoo People'. I believe there is a 12" white label of this (with a Smack My Bitch Up [Guitars On Acid Remix] on the A side). Can anyone tell me when in '04 this was released and where can I buy it ?

Then out of interest I'd like to know about the other remixes. On which labels are those released, or are they not available on vinyl ?

Eskimo Remix / Parasense Remix / Paranormal Attack Remix / Dado vs Shanti Remix / Skazi Remix (??)

Thanks for your time.

Greetings.

I'm looking for the Eskimo Remix of Prodigy's 'Voodoo People'. I believe there is a 12" white label of this (with a Smack My Bitch Up [Guitars On Acid Remix] on the A side). Can anyone tell me when in '04 this was released and where can I buy it ?

Then out of interest I'd like to know about the other remixes. On which labels are those released, or are they not available on vinyl ?

Eskimo Remix / Parasense Remix / Paranormal Attack Remix / Dado vs Shanti Remix / Skazi Remix (??)

Thanks for your time.

198437[/snapback]

Prodigy-Vodoo People (sienis rmx)

I don't know where you got that information from but I think none of them are and will ever be released, but I might be wrong.

198443[/snapback]

The information came from here .. and yes, I do realise it might be wrong. But ... I'm quite active on that site - It takes 4 votes from moderators who are suppose to authenticate the data before allowing it into the database. So I find it hard to see that it doesn't exist ... unless ofcourse there is multiple human error involved here. Anyway ... Could you please tell me which CD's it (and any of the other psy remixes mentioned above) were released on ? Thanks again.

DVF,

no hard feelings :)!! I didn't said they don't exist. But I still think that MOST of those goaremixes won't be officially released (especially not on vinyl) and can be bought in the stores, thats why we call them unreleased tracks. BUT once again I might be wrong. If you find any of them can you post a link here cuz I also would like to buy some of those 12"'s. Thx !!