03. N3XU5 - From the Past

04. Dejan - Phonekey

05. Toxic - Bad News

06. Bug Funk - Fu Zin

07. Dejan - Morphosis

08. Bug Funk - Kamui

09. Datakult - Liquid Genocid

10. .0.0.0. - Domina

The choice of the tracks is very good imo (crazy but wonderful stuff), and the probuction is great !

So this is worth buying.

The compil is for sale on their site ONLY http://www.nabi-records.com/ as they are auto-distributing themselves...

It's a shame it's already ripped by pirates whereas there are only 50 copies sold as of today, that's why i'm helping them.

24 €?

Way to expensive if you ask me – especially for a compilation where I’ve only heard of 3 of the artists beforehand (and to be honest I don’t like them).

Thumbs up for eliminating the distributors and shops that take a big piece of the cake – but shouldn’t that result in cheaper prices?

24 €?

Way to expensive if you ask me – especially for a compilation where I’ve only heard of 3 of the artists beforehand (and to be honest I don’t like them).

Thumbs up for eliminating the distributors and shops that take a big piece of the cake – but shouldn’t that result in cheaper prices?

198106[/snapback]

yep, thats really too expensive and i dont really like the music (at least the samples) either... :o

24 €?

198106[/snapback]

Depends on the way they chose to produce their cds.

It's possible to press a CD for 1.25€ if you press them by 2000, but not when you press them by 450. And the guys might not have the best connections.

Anyway this sounds like a good cd.

Cheers to Mars for mentioning this :) I was going to write something when my copy arrived. Hopefully next couple of days.

I know I'm really going to enjoy this comp, definatley the style i love. Plus if its not quite what I expected (not fukin likely ;) ) I've helped out a few guys who got of their ass and did something about gettin' some great night tunes released!!!

If you reckon its too expensive and you don't like the artists, big deal, don't buy it. But I'll bet anyone out there who does like the artist, will hang the expense(like its that much really??) and get it. So much whinging about how many crap releases there are, and a belter like this comes along, and oh boo hoo i cant afford it.

Anyway, I urge you to get this, perhaps if this succeeds we will see another, slightly cheaper Nabi release.

Massive cheers & beers to Emmanuel and the Nabi crew for releasing quality tunes!

:D

Good luck to the label. I buy my cd's for 18-20 euros so the price it's ok to me.

Hey Mars you've said you hate full on  :P

198175[/snapback]

And this is not Full on in my mind. This is mad stuff but not cliché Israeli full on.

I will be happy to pay 27$ for the next v/a too from Nabi Records!!! :)

Just my cup of tea! :D

:) wo, wo, wo....

What else can I say but thank you... We are very sorry for the price, we know 20€ is a lot, we had no choice, each cd cost us about 13€ to produce (Artist fee, webmaster, mastering, label taxes)+ about 3 € for Credit card online commission..

So we make about 4 € per CD benefit... It is not a secret, we don't give a shit about money. We need to sale about 250 copies out of the 450 available to be able to pay back all the expenses that was involves in putting together NAbi-records and 148.

The next 200 left will enable us to create some kind of cash advance, we allready working on another V.A for december 2004 ( it will make you change your definition of dark mental psytrance, trsut me on that!!!!), but shutttttt, it's not 100% confirm yet...Soonn more news, depending on the sales. :unsure:

And of course, the next one will be at a "normal" price with a special deal :) for people that trusted us and supported us...since we won't have the initial cost to pay again.

Voila, I wanted to explain myself and I hope I was not to annoying...

We had a great time putting 148 together, the label, the artists and all the people involve in this project took a great trip doing it...we hope you will have the same feelings listening and looking at it.

Take care my freacks!

Boom Shankar!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Freacks!

Since we do self-distribution, we are currentely looking for local retail stores worldwide...So, we are putting you at contribution: If u have a local store or know one where U get your fav CDs, can U please PM us with name/adress and if possible an email contact. We would be very appreciative. So far we are allready in 3 stores: infos are on the news area in our website: www.nabi-records.com ...just have to find the damm news area when you there ;-)

We thank you in advance for all the infos you can send us.

Take care.

Emmanuel

email: contact@nabi-records.com