Tranz from Slovakia

ola mates, check my track at: http://efx.mine.nu/~wired/Pahana-ObeliskOfLight.mp3

It's blue crystal storm year track, i followed all the energies at days i was working on the track, finished it today / Yellow Galactic Sun Kin..

if the sound is strange, i'm sorry, i have shitty speakers now, but track will be (hopefully) mastered soon..

Any opinion is welcome :)

Special Greetings to brothers Psytrix, Mr. Peculiar, Blue Storm and Portal Protection, and all Kins :)

In Lak'ech,

Pahana,

Yellow Planetary Sun

wired@efx.mine.nu

• 2 weeks later...

jak sa mas pahana? dobre? ja neviem rospravat moc czechu/slovak. ja som slovak. z trencinu. teraz ja som v australia..

:blink:

anywayz, i liked your track heaps, like they said, nice and dark.. but i like the backgound noises the best..

Mr Peculiar? you know him? i've seen him play he's really good. (as you know, no doubt)

anyway best of luck. i like your sound, hope to hear more from you down the line

wicked track man....really, kicks some serious ass...shit listening to it im thinking ive gots to go redo all my tracks....mmmm.....

anyways just wanted to say keep it up, im sure ull continue to rock dancefloors for a long time..

mm, doing a halloween gig over here in thailand and we're looking for some dark music like yours, too bad u're on the other side of the world...wutevers if u have more mp3 tracks that u feel comfortable with people downloading, hook me up and ill give em a spin on halloween!!

peace

p.s although its a completely different style u can download a track of mine at the link below..