Artists you dislike but most people love!

Ormion

the most tunes of:

IM

1200 Mics (i hate even the first album)

Shpongle

Ott

Merr0w

Antix (might change my mind some day)

Astrix

Mr Peculiar

Principles of Flight

Iono stuff (neo prog baselines are so much more annoying than full-on)

Psykovsky & similar

these are the ones I really gave alot of chances. Lots more I discarded more quickly and hence not so sure about.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Infected Mushroom

and if not psy, then

"DJ" Tiesto (and his 'followers')

Lady Gaga (and similar puppets)

Modern radio-played hip-hop and R&B sucks the most of anything right now to me though.

I like Rihanna though for some reason... :lol:

Sorry for getting off topic...

What's with the Posford hate in here? Simon kicks a**!

The newer Shpongle and Younger Brother don't do anything for me, but he's made some of the most classic and respected albums in multiple genres.

What's with the Posford hate in here? Simon kicks a**!

Most people here like Posford, and some people hold him in almost Godlike reverence. The hate you see is just the inevitable backlash.

Most people here like Posford, and some people hold him in almost Godlike reverence. The hate you see is just the inevitable backlash.

It's psynews blasphemy to not like his music. I am not a huge fan but like some of his music. I guess that's not a popular opinion here where critique of his music is seen as a serious criminal act ;)

It's psynews blasphemy to not like his music. I am not a huge fan but like some of his music. I guess that's not a popular opinion here where critique of his music is seen as a serious criminal act ;)

Again with the persecution complex. I'm not much of a fan of his music either, but my posts don't seem to get the same reception as yours. Do you think there might be a reason for that other than taste in music?

It would be awesome albeit a little odd if everyone was in love with his music.

The world would be a boring place if that were so.

But I think most people can at least agree that he was an innovator.

I'd like to know who doesn't like Angelic Particles or LSD though! :blink:

Well Infected Mushroom is one, I don't even like their previous works. Maybe 1 track here or there that I like but mostly I find it meh.

Their earliest two albums are the only ones that I can stand, but even then the samples ruin it for me. Too over-the-top imho.

Again with the persecution complex. I'm not much of a fan of his music either, but my posts don't seem to get the same reception as yours. Do you think there might be a reason for that other than taste in music?

You are a bit too easy to upset and seem to take my post too personal. Otherwise I see no point in your comment. I sleep very well knowing I stay true to who I am and my opinions. If people don't like me (They don't really know who I am anyways since they never met me in real life) or what I have to say it's their issue and problem. I respect their opinion regarding their music taste but reserve the right to have my own taste and opinion. If they don't respect my opinion and taste, then Ce La Vie ;)

I do like wine and cheese! I like those artists, but they are cheesy. My main gripe with Hallucinogen is that most others don't see the cheese fest there.... :ph34r:

besides a COUPLE of tracks out of freakin 200, theres no cheesyness in posford music.

listen to transwave, now thats some cheese

You are a bit too easy to upset and seem to take my post too personal.

"You take it too personal" seems to be your knee-jerk reply whenever somebody points out you're talking crap again. You should really try coming up with something new - maybe try "I know you are, but what am I" for a while. And no, I don't take your posts personally, but I do get a bit annoyed when I see you yet again desperately trying to stir up shit without the slightest provocation.

Otherwise I see no point in your comment. I sleep very well knowing I stay true to who I am and my opinions.

Good for you. It's just a shame your opinions are so consistently ill-informed; maybe you should try staying true to the actual facts for a change, and see how that works out.

If people don't like me (They don't really know who I am anyways since they never met me in real life) or what I have to say it's their issue and problem. I respect their opinion regarding their music taste but reserve the right to have my own taste and opinion. If they don't respect my opinion and taste, then Ce La Vie ;)

Can you give an example of somebody on psynews failing to respect your taste?

"You take it too personal" seems to be your knee-jerk reply whenever somebody points out you're talking crap again. You should really try coming up with something new - maybe try "I know you are, but what am I" for a while. And no, I don't take your posts personally, but I do get a bit annoyed when I see you yet again desperately trying to stir up shit without the slightest provocation.

Good for you. It's just a shame your opinions are so consistently ill-informed; maybe you should try staying true to the actual facts for a change, and see how that works out.

Can you give an example of somebody on psynews failing to respect your taste?

I'm done debating with you guys. You are too juvenile and take things way too personal or just seek some attention trying to stir up a online fight cause by boredom. All I did was pointing out that its the same old story.If you don't like Posfords music there must be something wrong with you. And wupti.. Here we go the wolves comes out and again have to analyze my person and give me their personal opinion on what a horrible person i am. Lucky for you I really don't care much about your opinion anymore. I did once but that's history. So go ahead and give me your best shot guys. If it makes you feel better I am happy for you :)

I'm done debating with you guys. You are too juvenile and take things way too personal or just seek some attention trying to stir up a online fight cause by boredom. All I did was pointing out that its the same old story.If you don't like Posfords music there must be something wrong with you.

Once again you demonstrate your inability to read. Can you give some actual examples of you or anyone else being told that there's something wrong with them on the grounds that they don't like Posford's music?

Well Infected Mushroom is one, I don't even like their previous works. Maybe 1 track here or there that I like but mostly I find it meh.

ohhh.. their earlier live shows used to blow roofs off with chaos. even outdoor where there are no roofs.

still my top five LIVE acts I have ever seen.

first being Hallucinogen then Juno Reaktor, Infected Mushroom, X dream etc....

listen to transwave, now thats some cheese

You must be referring to their first full-on album, Frontfire.

Hypnorhythm, Phototropic, Datura, and Helium are all some of my very favorites though.

What parts of those do you find cheesy? I can't understand that :blink:

--

Concerning Posford and all other artists for that matter, it's mostly subjective.

I'm not into Infected Mushroom for example, and I'm sure a lot of people would attack me for that...but it's no big deal.

Elysium, you make great music and a lot of people respect you for it. It's all good.

I'm done debating with you guys. You are too juvenile and take things way too personal or just seek some attention trying to stir up a online fight cause by boredom. All I did was pointing out that its the same old story.If you don't like Posfords music there must be something wrong with you. And wupti.. Here we go the wolves comes out and again have to analyze my person and give me their personal opinion on what a horrible person i am. Lucky for you I really don't care much about your opinion anymore. I did once but that's history. So go ahead and give me your best shot guys. If it makes you feel better I am happy for you :)

You are a bit too easy to upset and seem to take my post too personal.

I dont like Goa Gil / The Nommos.

Most people thinks how he is best man in universum or what... he made goa trance? No way, fuck him.

He dont made goa, goa made old artists such as Astral Projection, Har-el Prussky, Edi Miss, Hallucinogen, MWNN and more...

He is just one old narcos and sectarian who eat shit to much and play 200 BPM+ dark loool.

Will you scold me now?