psytones

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The Missile Project

Juno Reactor was formed initially in 1990 by Ben Watkins and Stephen Holweck as an experimental ambient project to record soundtrack to accompany a sculptural art installation and performance project by the sculpture artist (and Watkins' girlfriend) Norma Fletcher called "The Missile Project". The centerpiece of the project was a a 70-foot replica of a decommissioned missile nicknamed "Juno Reactor" which they rolled around London while playing their music to raise awareness about nuclear war. According to Watkins, "[it] was blue concrete. And it looked like a dinosaur tail. And a smoke came out of it." [1] The project took over a month to complete, however the exhibition lasted only several hours as London police arrived to break up the missile and arrested all members of the project. The music was eventually released as Juno Reactor's second album, Luciana.

Taken from :: www.wikipedia.com

@ Anoebis ::: I had totaly forgotten about the album.

Umm..

I dont know what to say, but i'm really sorry and shamefull.

=( .. Hope it didnt bring you any "pain"

Downloaded it to check it out, gonna listen tonight.

I'm really curious... it's gonna have to be something special, because it will not impress me easily... having spent many bedtime hours with the music of Lustmord and the like ;)

333008[/snapback]

And the verdic is ... ?