Do You Ever Pick-UP Women on PSY Parties?

implant

I jsut asked that, cause many people think like when they're on a regular party it's ok to pick up women but when it comes to psytrance parties they go there for music exclusively... i think it sucks, but i find it also very hard to talk with women with all that loud music....

I jsut asked that, cause many people think like when they're on a regular party it's ok to pick up women but when it comes to psytrance parties they go there for music exclusively... i think it sucks, but i find it also very hard to talk with women with all that loud music....

197623[/snapback]

that doesnt suck at all.

your ultimate goal when visiting a psy-gathering should not be to "pick up" a woman.

at least not in my opinion ;)

even though i do think there can be found very interesting personalities at psyparties...

I go to a psy party because of the music.

Picking up women would be just a neat side effect for me, it's not my goal there, I love the music so much ... mostly I dance so excessively (without drugs, people, without drugs ... I know I'm too proud of that :P ) that nobody comes close to me anyway...

Psytrance parties means dancing combined with awesome music and meeting friends.

If you want to pick up girls you go to an ordinairy disco I guess? many other places to get females, if you even want to meet a girl that way.

If it wasn't for the fact I'm already occupied with a great great girl, I wouldn't mind to date a psytrance girl, but only if it would happen on a spontaneous basis.

A positive aspect is that being at a psytrance party most of the time means they aren't very narrowminded and do enjoy great music, so that's a good thing :)

I think it could be cool to pick up a woman to a party, because she would probably like the same music as me, and those women are a rare species these days. BUT I once talked with a woman to a party, yes I did, no reason to be jaloux ;)!

Take care now, bye bye then!

I tend to meet a lot of interesting people at psy parties / squats / festivals. Quite often I'll be more than happy spending a good few hours in the chillout meeting people. Sometimes me & a group of friends will go to a squat on a friday and chill out & chat all night through til the morning, then come back later the next day and dance all saturday night / sunday morning!

I've met a lot of nice people who I'm also now friends with out of parties and meet up with regularly. Enough so if I wanted to, I'd be able to go to a lot of parties in London on my own and know a good few people there. A lot of people in the UK post on the psy-forum.co.uk website, and regularly meet up at parties. I met a great bunch of english psy-forum people (and a few old psynewsers & sonicblenders) over in portugal! :D So have been going to a lot more parties out here recently!

I've had a couple girlfriends who I've met in the psy-trance scene, including my current girl whom I met at Boom. :)

Reasons why I go to psy parties: meet cool people, share the moment with friends, explore new buildings (squat parties venues tend to change a lot) / clubs, dance and listen to good music, see people put an effort in creating a beautiful environment. I don't really go to psy parties with the intention of picking up girls, maybe meeting interesting girls - yes it's a bonus ;)

explore new buildings

Oh, you are so right about that ... I looove different locations, oh that's so cool running around inmidst an industrial area, desperately seeking some old factory in that area - and just as you want to give up you find it, it's the coolest ... though parties are still official it's awesome, I love it!

Come on Lemiwinks, just admit that you take advantage of those girls that are under the influence of ecstasy. Come on, we all know.......

197900[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

:blink: taking advantage of sweet ickle ladies is wrong!

I wudnt mind girls taking advantage of me tho! :D

You meet more girls before or after the party itself mesa tinks...