Mortal Kombat Theme

RTP

This might sound a bit cheesy, I know :)

But I'm just on this retro-wave now ... and you surely all remember that film Mortal Kombat (even I have seen it though I don't watch many films). And many of you surely also know the THEME of that film. Well, I know it and though it sounds cheesy and techno-ish and not that good at all actually it's so wonderfully retro and I just love the "Mortal Kombat!"-scream!

Well, to cut it short ... are there any psytrance remixes of the Mortal Kombat theme?

Or if not, do you know any songs that use samples of Mortal Kombat? At least the scream ... it would be just great if it only had that "Mortal Kombat!"-scream in it ... hehehe :)

Please, don't you have some tips?

Yeah, I know that and it's really awesome!

I think it's a Utah Saints track.

I don't know about any psy-trance remix (great idea!) but in the MK soundtrack there's a track from Tracy Lords remixed by Juno Reactor!

by the way Reptile kicks ass :ph34r:

Sonic Fusion And Impact : Mortal Combat

I don't know the Guitars On Mushroom 2 compilation ... somebody knows that track and can tell me if it is the one that I'm searching for?

I remember this song. If I heard it first, I thought it is from 2 Unlimited (Twilight Zone). :lol:

The Mortal Kombat Theme is from "The Immortals (Oliver Adams)".

I had listened this song from Sonic Fusion vs Impact - Mortal Combat and there is no "Mortal Kombat" screaming, similar melodies or samples. Sorry pal. :(

I don't know some psychedelic remixes from Mortal Kombat.

The only mixes there I know are Mortal Kombat Mix, Techno Syndrome 12" Mix and Hypnotic House 12" Mix.

The Mortal Kombat Theme from The Immortals was released in 1993.

Utah Saints released a remixed version with the title "Utah Saints Take on the Theme from Mortal Kombat", on the Mortal Kombat Soundtrack in 1995.

The original Song from The Immortals was released on the Soundtrack too.

Later, in 1997, released The Immortals and Kasz & Beal two new versions from the Mortal Kombat song on the Mortal Kombat: Annihilation Soundtrack.

"The Immortals - Theme from Mortal Kombat (Encounter the Ultimate)" and "Kasz & Beal Theme from Mortal Kombat (Chicken Dust Mix)". The version from Kasz & Beal is more a electro, breakbeat remix. Sounds not bad. :)

On "Mortal Kombat: More Kombat" is a good track from Juno Reactor too, it calls "The Journey Kontinues". :)

Wow, that was a lot of information! Thanks, Kai :)

So there doesn't exist a Mortal Kombat psytrance track <_<

Somebody should make one ... but please not in crappy full on style...