2. FIRE

3. THE SCREAM

4. VISIONS

5. THE POET

6. FLOATING

7. THE SNAKECHARMER

8. PLANET OGO

9. CRAZY PEOPLE

If you are serious trance listener than you probably already own this album od heard some tracks cause this guy really makes perfect trance. Claudio Giussanni was former member of Union Jack along with Simon Berry from Art Of Trance. He made his debut album and it is absolute bliss. The crispy, acidy trancey melodies are across the whole album and I can say that the album is quite spiritual. He blended perfect sounds with mesmerising melodies and created special world and ambience like no one else did. I can say that this album is pretty original. If you like gentler and spiritual trance state you would certainly like this album. LUNAR SUNRISE is an enchatnting piece of music where FIRE gets more into the tribal, psychedelic realms. THE SCREAM is one of the best on album; it is wild, acidy, fast and very energetic. VISIONS continues in psychedelic spirit and it is quite catchy. THE POET is another great, intelligent tracks but then comes maybe the best track on album - FLOATING. Huh, what a beautiful morning, melodic song. It was the biggest hit from the album and you probably have heard it. THE SNAKECHARMER continues in tribalic mood but then comes PLANET OGO, another melodic, classy piece of music. CRAZY PEOPLE closes album and it is pretty stunning as well. Overall, great album, perfect debut..I give 10/10 for sure

• 8 months later...

It doesn't exactly sound like Eye Q stuff actually, it sounds completely as Platipus, Eye Q never had such melting melodic lines splashed everywhere...;)

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Listened to this one many times now and I consider this album one of the greatest works

in melody areas you can find around. All tracks are beautiful, I recommend listening to this release from first to last track, because it is the best way to recognize its value. This release is full of complex melodies that we don't have opportunity to hear so often nowadays, these melodies are not psychedelic but are very emotional and introspecting. Same sounds are used throughout the whole album but never creating boring or monotone effect, only contributing to the feeling of unity all songs create. For sure one of my all-time favourites, one of the albums I was into at my deepest level. Of course I have to thank seraph who played me this tracks before i even heard any(and for burning me a copy), so I am doing it now.