Boom Gang members wanted !

mars

Hi,

You may know there were lots of robberies at the Boom Festival this year.

Like many others, one of our core members, Benoît Skytrancer was stolen his money, Credit card, driving license, phone, camera....

However some of the thieves were caught by one way or another and Benoît could recover his phone and camera....and on the camera he found photos he hadn't taken.

Here they are :

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

These guys are obviouly those who got the camera and probably the other things as well. Looking at the photos it seems they had a camping car at the festival.

If one of you has any information on these guys, please contact us.

mars@psynews.org or skytrancer@hotmail.com

Thanks.

and what a weird story...... the guys steal a lot of things, take pictures of themselves and lose their camera back to the owner (the only thing they shouldnt have done) ?!

hmm.... anyway, yeah people robbing in parties suck big time... I would get pissed off if I was stolen

I'm sure the one above is Bruce!

No, seriously, I have no clue as I unfortunately haven't been there.

But it's a bad, bad, bad thing to hear there were robberies at Boom. It shows actually that the evil doers are at the source, at the festival itself! That makes me angry. And sad.

I hope someone can identify those shitheads :angry:

I hadn't heard about any thefts when I was at Boom, I guess me & all the english people I know (and all the ones over at psy-forum.co.uk) were lucky.

I don't have any information unfortunately. I hope your friend went to the portugese police with the pics. And I hope the police get those idiots!

stealing money from someone who most probably doesnt have lots of it and that is not in his home country is VERY lame... i hope the geezers will be found.. they look very stupid in the pics, notice their facial expressions ;)

in the last samothraki festival some people stole a girls passport and money, but she and her boyfriend i think spotted the guys in the main stage!!! obviously there was havoc for some time people suggested the police should come, the victims said that there was no chance for that and that we, the people should figure out a solution by ourselves and so they got back their stuff and the thiefs were pointed out by everyone around and i remember they also tore their clothes because the thiefs started to get abusive, etc...... anyways, i hope the boom gang will get exposed soon !!!

those guys can't be true fans of the psy-scene if they're walking around stealing shit..

what a buncha fuckin scum-monkeys!

197238[/snapback]

How many are actually fans of the psy-scene these days? ;)

Mars I hope you catch those wankers.

Fucking assholes !

Psytrance events are places where i feel the safer..

It sucks that some fucking cheap fuck bags like these guys screw that up ..

Shame on these fucks !

(i usually don't swear that much, but it's worth it in this case !)

You should be careful Quazzi. One more grammatical error, and you might be in risk of having the dishonor of becoming an official Engrish Psynews.org quoter... B)