gimme some fast bpm

jarle

Try Atomic Armadillo by Grenn Nuns Of The Revolution, its over 160 bpm if I'm not mistaking. And Loin King and The Loin Sleeps Tonight by Infernal Machine, both are about 150 bpm I think. All three tracks are old, but still great.

"Sinister Association - The monster has no tooth" should be something around 170- 180bpm, released on Shiva Space Technology´s Force compilation. It´s not that good imo, but well, you asked for high bpms. :-)

try Eskimo :) And especially his Voodoo People Remix!

or Let It Out :D ... fast stuff

196933[/snapback]

hehe, "let it out" is like 155, but its a rocking tune, voodoo people also very good. but eskimo gets away with it. 2 rare examples of really fast AND really good psy tunes.

I totally agree. Even solid 145 for a long time is a bit much.

196923[/snapback]

yeah, nice towards the end of a set. but i like sets that start somewhere in the region of 130 and slowly edge their way thru to like high-energy 140 - 145, but seldom more than that. kinda hard to dance to 170 bpm's !!!

I don't like fast bpm either. The bpm hasn't so much effect on how rocking a track can be.

I suggest:

Penta - 1001 Hangovers

Delirious - Analog Booster

Space Buddha - Acid Prophecy

Neuromotor - Black Planet

Azax Syndrom - Shockwave

more than 150 sounds cheesy to me , 135-140 is perfect...

197011[/snapback]

yeah, that is perfect. i do like full-on psytrance as well, so 145 is ok towards the end of a set, but not for too long and i kinda draw the limit at that. unless its a real stormer like Eskimo's - let it all out and im on a half-kilo of crystal meth and busy dancing like a villian.

if i want to hear anything faster, ill listen to some dieselboy. 200bpm woohoo!!