New Jaïa album?

Mindtwister

I just remembered one of the vids mars posted in his YouTube's videos thread. In one of the videos there were Jaïa, BPC and another one if I'm not mistaking. If the video is not old enough, then perhaps are they working on something. Or I'm just saying shit, I don't know... :D

Whatever did happen to that remix album of Jaia tunes that Digital Structure label mentioned many months ago?

I talked with Yannis about it after his gig here in February, and he told me that he didn't even know much about the release himself. He was going to visit Peter Didjital right after the party though, and was going to discuss the matter with him there. A few weeks after, the release was removed from the "upcoming release" schedule on Digital Structures' website...

I doubt it'll ever be released.

• 4 months later...

Fiction wasnt bad either, especially "out of control" :wub:

IMHO "Fiction" was a spectacular album. Its true beauty and value will only get fully revealed as time passes by. In my ears, it was an instant classic, and I'm certain that in a few years many listeners will feel the same.

Didn't you like "Oblivion"?

I do but in his set in greece couple of months ago his style was more close to ''In Stereo (Even 11 rmx)'' by ticon or 'Even 11 - like this (Komytea rmx)'' and this put me into thoughts. Dunno, maybe i m use to ''Blue Energy'' style.