New Jaïa album?

Mindtwister

He may be playing in a party in Belgium in October with Rinkadink (and maybe another one i like) as well. I heard he will play there his new album tracks.....

Any news about the new Jaïa album called Fiction? Theres some poor info on his website www.jaia.net where he says that he will put up some samples in the future, but theres no releasedate. :blink:

Anyone?

196769[/snapback]

The last time I talked to him, he said he probebly will release it under Digital Structures and that the album will be mix of upptempo and downtempo tracks.

But I dont think it will be much fullon, he dosnt like all the GMS clones i think :P

I would guess it will be the same style as "The Peter Pan Syndrome".

Take Care

Jaïa told me he will release a new album called Fiction, but i dunno when, he is talking with the label Millenium Records, Digital Structures and Spiral Traxx and where we will find some progressive house, progressive trance, and psy-morning

goa trance ... he is working for 3 another track (goa house progressive) on VA and an ambiant track (Jaïa - Alone) on Ultimae Records will be release in september. He just finished a vinyl on Deeper disk a new house project (2 tracks)

Yannis have a lot off project and he is still working for our ears, and he is more oriented in goa house style but with still its psychedelick morning touch.

I hope the best for the future, and i am happy to see that Jaïa is not dead :).

Long life, Boom

• 2 months later...

Yes, I expect it will be light, fluffy, and progressive.

I'll check it out for sure.

Blue Energy is one of my all time favorites, but I agree with Bas, we shouldn't expect another Blue Energy.

I'm just hoping for something good that's not full on, with maybe a few good ambient tracks.

Does anyone have any idea where anyone, including myself can buy Jaïa - Blue Energy on CD?

This is one of those albums I've been looking to buy for quite some time.

I heard Blue Energy was a really good album and it got great reviews, including right here on this site years ago. :) But I have no idea where it exists to order and buy.

Any suggestions?

:blink:

Does anyone have any idea where anyone, including myself can buy Jaïa - Blue Energy on CD?

This is one of those albums I've been looking to buy for quite some time.

I heard Blue Energy was a really good album and it got great reviews, including right here on this site years ago. :) But I have no idea where it exists to order and buy.

Any suggestions?

:blink:

203528[/snapback]

Huh, don't miss it just because you can't buy it anymore (if you can't). That's what the Internet is for. ;)

• 2 years later...

oh man! :(

i thought there was a new Jaia album (as in 2007 new)

:drama:

hehehe, always check the date of the 1st post! People have been bumping old threads like crazy here!!!

It's a lose lose situation! Start a new thread & people tell you about all the other threads in the past that you should have used! Bump a thread & everyone gets confused & noone replies :P