Derango tracks from the older path....

tittadetsnoar

10x! gonna check the tracks!

got to say one thing:

CONGRATULATIONS for your great live at BOOM 2006!!!

made me fly very high :)

boom

592220[/snapback]

I second that. I had some challenges learning to appreciate Tumult, but figured Derango could rock live. And they did. I need to hear Tumult soon again to see if that experience will help me appreciate them even more. I mean, at Boom I even started to notice melodies in their tracks :blink:

I second that. I had some challenges learning to appreciate Tumult, but figured Derango could rock live. And they did. I need to hear Tumult soon again to see if that experience will help me appreciate them even more. I mean, at Boom I even started to notice melodies in their tracks  :blink:

592262[/snapback]

of course there are melodic lines now and then .. ;)

I hate raipdshare.

If you're a free user it sux, I often get an error saying my download limit has been reached, and when I eventually get it to bring up the timer and you enter the code etc. it just fucks out, saying download error or something.

anyway isn't there some other place to get these tunes I really want them.

I hate raipdshare.

If you're a free user it sux, I often get an error saying my download limit has been reached, and when I eventually get it to bring up the timer and you enter the code etc. it just fucks out, saying download error or something.

anyway isn't there some other place to get these tunes I really want them.

593399[/snapback]

Hopefully RAH will upload to Sonic Energy. Hang on!

this one is unreleased too.

at first all 3 were given by derango but the links and their site is down.

Apart from spamming, you should read too  :P

593357[/snapback]

wtf are you talking about?! i read this thread from first post, daze uploaded only 2 tracks, you uploaded 3rd one. wheres the problem :huh: ?

1-downloading, thank you :D

2-wouldnt mind to have some derango live aswell B)!

3-were those tracks like from album or some remixes?

592332[/snapback]

1- downloading track that you uploaded, i allready downloaded those 2 tracks that daze uploaded. kapish?

2- i wouldnt mind to hear some derango live, from some party.

3- im asking whether during live they played all tracks from tumult or they made some special live remixes/performance.

1- downloading track that you uploaded, i allready downloaded those 2 tracks that daze uploaded. kapish?

2- i wouldnt mind to hear some derango live, from some party.

3- im asking whether during live they played all tracks from tumult or they made some special live remixes/performance.

593826[/snapback]

they play old en new tracks ....more new than old and offcourse some music that's not released yet ;....

they play old en new tracks ....more new than old and offcourse some music that's not released yet ;....

593859[/snapback]

nice, thanks ;)!

btw - do they sound exactly as on cd or they make some "live" tracks with some changes :D?

• 8 years later...