ra - to sirius

cryion

This is really a good album, I have it for several years and still love it. Maybe you also want to try the Dimension 5 album, it's from the same guy who is behind Ra.

I just have the second CD, but also some old 5 vinyls. But you are right, the older stuff (at least the one I know) is better.

I just have the second CD, but also some old 5 vinyls. But you are right, the older stuff (at least the one I know) is better.

196600[/snapback]

yes it is , i also have some vinyl stuff , i just dont have the 1st d5 album. :(

Yep, it is brilliant album ! Maybe last Goa Trance album with Dimension 5 - Second Phaze from 2000, year when Goa Trance stopped. I actually just wanted to post the thread about Ra. Anyone knows anything about him ? Did he completely quit making music ? It would be a shame. And, yes, Dimension 5 first album is pure classic, platinum piece of music...You have to find it Amithaba Buddha especially cause you are into goa trance and that is pure goa bliss... :P

brilliant album for sure

and Ra released an ambient song not so long ago (a few months) on a compilation called Energetic if I remember... And what I've been told is that he is still making music, but only ambient... which is ok for me :) (altough some more D5 would please the whole world :))

brilliant album for sure

and Ra released an ambient song not so long ago (a few months) on a compilation called Energetic if I remember... And what I've been told is that he is still making music, but only ambient... which is ok for me :) (altough some more D5 would please the whole world :))

196655[/snapback]

found it:

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=3808

december 2003

good to know that he still exists. even though i would really appreciate some goa by him and not only ambient stuff :)

he is still making music, but only ambient

Right - and this under the name Elektron Wave.

From this project I only know the track "Chromatic Aberation", but this one is really calm ... good stuff, not epic synthy, but calm...

Right - and this under the name Elektron Wave.

From this project I only know the track "Chromatic Aberation", but this one is really calm ... good stuff, not epic synthy, but calm...

196723[/snapback]

he released even an album, Chromatic Aberration seems to be the only ambient track. the rest is quite nice too, no new Ra though :(