Ladic

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fractal cowboys (quasar + dylalien)

mmm... yeah

308465[/snapback]

great music,but it's more "alien" than dark IMO...

I would recommend ghreg,xeno,datakult,maybe kryptum (sorry for the lame self-publicity :) ),zik...I didn't like zik's music previously but now I'm understanding his ideas a bit more...good for a night set from like 2-4 am.looking forward to listen to ghreg's new stuff,I heard very good opinions about them.wasn't his debut album going to be released this month?

anyways Ladic,if you want to listen to some stuff by me,contact please: mechanik_sound@hotmail.com ;)

keep it underground...closer to hell muahahaha :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...

HELLo freaks

I'd like to take out the skeletons from the graves and kick this topic to move again.

The reason is that I've heard >few< talented artists, that -so far- seem to have their

unique style and they are not about to merge with the gray average of today's trance.

The names are:

Kryptum [Portugal]

Magma Ohm [brazil]

Orestis [Greece]

Tempus Fugit [Greece]

Kryptum convinced me about his top notch quality with his track Lyge at VA-Blah.

I call this total trance, grinding industrial chaos that is chasing your brain through every

corner of abandoned factory full of rusty metal :]

Second one is MagmaOhm, young guy from Brazil, from which I heard like 4 tracks

in dj set of Marko [Xilium recs]. Two tracks went out at Trancemoon's VA Psykick

(can be purchased through e-bay, limited ed.). Those tracks are Psycho Maniac and

Mind Control. First one is something that I would describe like Psyfactor + Scatterbrain

together, very powerful for big dancefloors, with razor sharp synthwork. Raw hardware

sound. Second one is heavy monotonous thing with some machine laser war happening

2097 AD. Misses little bit variety and development, but it can be useful tool for bonus

beats and knocking up the rythm :)

Orestis and Tempus Fugit are my top artists from Greece. Orestis presented himself

for example now on VA Tempus Viator, with very strong track vs Datakult. Tempus Fugit

has released VERY interesting 10 minutes long forest story at VA Grimorium Verum.

Now let's move to not that new artists :)

Atriohm & Encephalopaticys [Macedonia] brought us professional crystal clear sound

production and lot of creative ideas. For example the track Spell Drops by Atriohm

(currently being released at AuraQuake's VA-Jitter Glow) is so beautiful and so

distinctive... I've never heard such nice thing for the 5am morning. On the same

compil, a vs track with Encephalopaticys is coming out. This track is about 1 year old,

and still it sounds so futuristic to me. Another jewel for party peaktime.

These guys recently joined the Parvati family, and actually there is a lot of (damn good)

stuff to come out in the near future.

CPC used to release weird things with weird rhythm, from my point of view things

that are unplayable. But those words I can scratch after giving a listen to the last album

- Double Bouble. Another great CD comes out of Russia in a while, being a

strong (maybe even stronger) follower of the DejaVu Fabrique.

Kryptum convinced me about his top notch quality with his track Lyge at VA-Blah.

I call this total trance, grinding industrial chaos that is chasing your brain through every

corner of abandoned factory full of rusty metal :]

:lol:

dude, nice description, im yet to hear that track tho, but such description as yours might make people interested :D

> reger - you should definitely try 'Lyge' by Kryptum..

> antic - yes, third deviant species album is a great example how conceptual work should look like.

'retinal circus' is the best ! i think this album has been discussed here already.. the older ambivalent

stuff has always place in my playlist. i'm little bit disappointed from further ambivalent tendencies..

it doesn't have the balls anymore.

i'm little bit disappointed from further ambivalent tendencies..

it doesn't have the balls anymore.

Really? I think this is their best compilation so far, the previous ones all had some tracks which were not that great. This one however has no fillers included. It may be a bit more techy and minimal, more than than their older compilations but it's still the quality stuff we're used to hear from the Ambivalent crew. I love it :wub:

I recommend the following released this year,

The Nommos - Primal Meltdown (Avatar Records)

VA - Greekedelia (Noize Conspiracy Records)

VA - Dark Side Of Goa (Discovalley Records)

VA - Chapora's Tribal Dance (Discovalley Records)

VA - Tempus Viator (Tantrumm Records)

VA - Royal Straight Flush (Mighty Quinn Records)

VA - The Night Tribe (Vertigo Records)

VA - Project Eleusis : The Bible of Psychedelics (Dropout Productions)

Guinea Pigs - Not Tested on Animals (Zaikadelic Records)

Upcoming 2nd album by Para Halu - Space Rock (Zaikadelic Records) and album by Para Halu Vs The Path

Different style from the above but also excellent,

VA - Denial and Error (Last Possible Solution)

VA - Further Ambivalent Tendencies (Ambivalent Records)

Also, look out for upcoming 2nd albums by Scorb and Rampant Angry Men (R.A.M.)

• 1 year later...

quake up dead thread.

here's a list of psytrance tracks that i'm not disgusted from ;)

here we go..

olien - enerdriven

lab - post apocalyptic / menger sponge

parus - like this

kryptum - digital blasphemy

megalopsy - zazaz, zazas, nasatanada zasas

select project - hertz destroyer

xabbu - mathematical error

red - sociom machine / night moscofilia

silent horror - warped / other worlds

morbus inc - velocity rapture

let me know if i missed something worth listening that has come out this year ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...