Amithaba REC. presents "Astral Mountains"

AmithabaBuddha

:) Hello everyone.

Astral Mountains is a pre-released track that is going to be released on the 1st V/A of Amithaba REC.

The Final version will be a more polished and mastered track.

Anyway i hope you all old skool fans can enjoy this Goa on 155BPM and amazing solos on it.

Rewiews are Welcome! Thanks. :)

the full track demo is avaiable on :

http://www.ic-musicmedia.com/AmithabaBuddha

Amithaba Buddha & Infinite Dimensions - Astral Mountains [The Next Chapter]

This is really a great track. As you have promised, it is old-school power goa, very fast and melodic. I just love the effects and melodies! I think this kind of sound stands out from the copycat works from most of the full-on artists these days and brings back the magic of the old times. I hope other people appreciate it as much as I do. It would be great if there was a comeback of melodic goa and I also hope, you will have the chance of releasing more stuff.

I just finished the final version I will upload it now for the site. i hope you all the old skool people can enjoy it even more since the track is more powerfull and well polished. ;)

Thanks for the rewiews , more old skool goa is going to come from Amithaba Records.

The track rocks as usual. It reminds me of Imperial Project:

http://www.cygneticrecords.com/default.htm...OA_SYNDROME.htm

You may wan't to check it out.

Keep it up!:-)

196237[/snapback]

I know my friend , i love the Imperial Project Releases. hehe ;)

Thanks for the comment Quazzi. :)

Niiiiice track Filipe. All the elements fits great together. And those buildup's, nice work! Your best track so far in my opinion..

Quark-

196240[/snapback]

Hi Quark ,

once again thanks for your comment and rewiew! :)

Im very glad that you enjoyed this track and i also think till now that this one is my best hehe. ;)

WOW! This is perfect work! Clear sound, fast beat and very cool oldskool atmosphere ... the synth solo at about 5:20 sounds cool and even playful ... impressive! I bet you had fun to create that track!

Keep up the good work!

WOW! This is perfect work! Clear sound, fast beat and very cool oldskool atmosphere ... the synth solo at about 5:20 sounds cool and even playful ... impressive! I bet you had fun to create that track!

Keep up the good work!

196313[/snapback]

Thanks for the rewiew :)

Im glad you enjoyed it.

All the good tracks give me good pleasure. ;)

hugs and thanks :)