Liquid Crystal Vision

Adam

I just saw that movie and it's a really good movie !

I fell on it by luck but i'm so happy i found that !

Anybody saw it ?

It sucks a bit that Simon Postford doesn't talk though.. Raja Ram takes all the place !! But what a nice movie !

It makes me wondering though if there's any other psy-movies like this one that i'm not aware of ??

Anybody saw it ?

It sucks a bit that Simon Postford doesn't talk though.. Raja Ram takes all the place !!  But what a nice movie !

It makes me wondering though if there's any other psy-movies like this one that i'm not aware of ??

195829[/snapback]

The Last Hippy Standing

The Gathering 2002

Moment Utopia

Mind State higzzzzz

Yes, it is stunning film ! The editing is simply amazing ! The only flaw with the film is using Goa Gil as some kind of guru that introduces you to the trip. I could hear that with less american accent. But, beside that it is amazing !

Yes, it is stunning film ! The editing is simply amazing ! The only flaw with the film is using Goa Gil as some kind of guru that introduces you to the trip. I could hear that with less american accent. But, beside that it is amazing !

196085[/snapback]

Maybe the production team has decided as using Goa Gil as the selling point for that DVD.

maybe it was becaue i was stoned at the time but did any else notice that when Raja was doing all the talking, Simon was sitting in the background with a look on his face something like ' I can't belive some of the crap thats coming out of his mouth'. He was almost trying to stop himself from laughing at some points i thought.

hehe yeah i don't think he agrees for everything raja says !!

I don't even know why he's in the movie, he doesn't say anything, he doesn't even look at the camera !!

Goa Gil though even if he's not the goa/psytrance Guru; he one of the first ones who made goa music more known to people.. I don't think it's a bad choice ..

Who else would you have put for that ?

Anybody saw it ?

It sucks a bit that Simon Postford doesn't talk though.. Raja Ram takes all the place !!  But what a nice movie !

195829[/snapback]

try liquid moods-trance visuals vol:1 GREAT DVD :D