FORUMS BACK ONLINE

mars

Hey hey psypeople !

First we are sorry for the 1 week downtime. It was a lot of work to migrate all the old posts to this new forum.

FYI these new forums are based on InvisionBoard.

You will have to register now if you want to post.

So now we should be safe from the troublemakers (i'm too polite).

If there is anything you have to say about this forum change, don't hesistate to say it here :P

PS : Oh i sent an email to all those who wanted to have their profile pre-registered.

However, hotmail seems allergic to these emails and you will find your login/password....in the bulk mail <_<

nice nice nice nice very nice !!!

I really like the fact that when somebody posts in a topic it actually goes up the list..

I think it was something that sucked a bit in the last forum .

Topics were going down the list as new topics were coming and we were forgeting the old topics that we maybe would have like to add some stuff ...

:D

Nice again !

I just want to say that I just love the new forum!! Very good work from mars and the crew. The look is great and it is very good the people have to register now. It is also much better, that the newest posts will be at the top of the page. I promise I will spend much more time here than before, and I hope a lot of others will do the same.

I haven't been in this forum for months. I'm glad that it's changed.

I think it's gr8.

Some comments:

Maybe you can make the colours to coordinate a bit more with the rest of the site. and make some buttons' background trasnparent.

yeah man thanx, this is one of those homepages that i open almost everytime i connect to the net, im happy that is getting better, and yes i look great, and also it would be great to see the review section upgraded,,, great work guys!

Yes, thanks to both Mars and Lemmivinks for making the forum survive.

I know it has'nt been easy with the gay threads and all that shit. I thank you both for spending the time to make sure that one of the best forums on net is still here.

As nefarious said 'thank fuk we are rid of those astoundingly boring posts by certain wankers also. Lets get back to discussing tunes, which is what its all about '

-Ktrance

Btw: nice features the new forum got :)

You have done a very good work! My thanks go to Mars and all others that helped to get this new forum online! I hope we won't have any problems with people posting crap in the future...

Two little thingies could probably be still done (just two ideas ... nothing essential): a quick post function (that would be absolutely brillant) and a colour change (a little bit darker ... somehow "blacklight style", that would rock :) ) ... if it's possible...