Moai : chimera

hehe this one gave me shivers too !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really like chill-out trance ;P and especially VAx .... It is the voice of Tataria ?? ;-)=) Very great emotional vibes ... Thanx guys .

Guest etherealphaze/moai

Im very glad, (and Rémi is, probably that too) to hear that u guys like it!!

it is in fact a very old track that we finished when the first contest was going strong. If you like Moai and ethereal phaze tracks, then u should probably head to http://etherealphaze.iuma.com

thanks again!! :o) peace !!

hehe most of really good traks gives feeling !! thats all ... i heard many songs of the last contest and many were " the same" ... its important to give an original touch in psy musics ... thanx ...

Hey who are from france ?? Moai or Ethereal ?? :P

I would like your opinion about our tracks ... Trancers french group http://www.trancers.org/Trancers_Tracks.htm (theres no mastering !!) :¨P

so keep the vibes Thx

+++++++++

Guest etherealphaze

Moai is me : jimmy, and Rémi . a co-op style of thing. When i do trax alone i do it in the name Ethereal phaze . and dont confuse me with "Ethereal", he's another artist that participated in the contest.

Check if you have any old Mantra Spirit songs, cuz that is Rémi's old tracks. mainly old school goa. yeah,; Rémi is the one from France.

best vishes

/Jimmy

hehe how did u work with artist from different lands ?? Where's remi exactely ?? Paris ?? Because he should have made things here ....

Another question : How did u mastered your traks ?? At home studio or with a producer ??

See ya Trancers friends !

++

Guest etherealphaze

We are working through the internet and it works quite fine, however it could be a lot easier if we were layin down our energy together at the same time doing trax !! He's not from paris...

U think our mastering is good? i think the whole mastering of Chimera was bad, and i could do lot better.. I've mastered my tracks at home using different softwares. there's no secret to it :)

love and light !!