MUSIC PRODUCING FOR BEGINNERS

Guest Drumatrix

I have just bought a new computer and am a total layman can anybody suggest how to start off with the basics in Psy-Trance musik creation.........

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

if you get buzz from buzzmachines.com .. it can be confussing to use but with this program you have hundreds of different synths to use and once you get the hang of using it anything is possible...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Davis

I have a computer and I want to buy musix mixing software so that I can start making my own songs.. I have no expirence in this soo any software that is easy to understand would be appreciated ...know any good software drop me an email please ..thank you

Davis

Guest Davis

I have a computer and I want to buy musix mixing software so that I can start making my own songs.. I have no expirence in this soo any software that is easy to understand would be appreciated ...know any good software drop me an email please ..thank you

Davis

Guest Davis

Davis

Guest eg-bot

rebirth is great for beginners, you can make loops and there are several different mods to choose from. a good music program to start in is cakewalk pro audio 9... it's very basic and great for beginners. and you probably should find a good synth as well.