cover contest??

Guest wouter

Ppl could vote for the last 2 covers for about 2 days...suddenly they weren't there anymore so I guess all the votes were in.

Don't mean to brag like a little kid but sjeez...how long does it have to take to count those few final votes?

Guest theorem

Yeah, it would be nice to know who won... I am sure Children is real busy or something, so I guess we all have to be patient and stuff.

All will depend on Valerio's final choice, as they will use this cover for the compilation ... this final vote was just to give us an idea of the general appreciation of visitors about each cover, it won't be published ... so the winner will be the one Inpsyde Media prefer between these 2 covers ;-)

For the ones who don't know what we're talking about, the covers are at http://goatrance.free.fr/cover_contest/cover_contest_final.htm

• 3 weeks later...
Guest theorem

It's been over two weeks since I last heard anything about the cover contest... Was this all some figment of my imagination? Is any of this real? I don't know what to believe anymore!!! Somebody help me! I am having a bad trip!!!

Guest theorem

Sounds good. Too bad I live on the other side of the planet, or I would be gettin mah mad stomp on with you all at that festival... Alas, I guess I just have to pass the time away on the beach with a margarita... (the drink, not the pizza!)