fdafds

Guest ZaRAMaTU

The purple bullfrog croaked sincerely at the mere sight of a raccoon. Ronald McDonald ate his own spleen with the greatest pleasure. An old lady named "Hank" fainted. As did her two French poodles, known to the world as the French Connection.

Mike - As your elite typing instructor, Claire Henderson, I hereby fail you in your typing test. You forgot the critical yet most charming letters "q," "c," and "k." Please report to Typing Administration on the 46th floor, room 4692b for your lashings.

Guest Meki Indodgunis

Claire,

I'm one step ahead of you! I'm already in room 4629B administering the lashings myself! With thorns! Feels good.

Hey, wait a minute... "q", "c", "k"... "q", "u", "a", "c", "k", "e", "n"! You're not the *real* Claire Henderson! You're nothing but a cheap imitation gold watch sent by the Demi-Gunter Roopak to infiltrate our ranks and cause us to make grave typing errors... ;) We're onto you now... Mrs. Fannycraddock!

Guest Satan Lusac

redmike.jpg

Ho hu hj! Jes, yu beter runn, ruun quikly, bicuse Sanat Clasu ees upOn yu, end hee haas forgoten hou too spel! Ci yu oon de 51th flor!

Natas Sulac.

Guest Satan

BBRRRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! OK, OK, OK. So I have been playing this game far too long now. I even managed to post the 13th reply there! Genius!

I just can't believe you actually didn't realise that I was in fact non other than Satan himself, and not Santa Claus as I have tricked you into believing for so long now. Don't come and say that you never noticed the striking similarity between the words "Santa" and "Satan", as well as our mutual fascination for the colour red (although I really, I mean REALLY, hate the colour white, especially snow). Besides all that, the fakebeard tickled and itched every single day.

But I DO have that cloning device. I didn't lie for you about that one.

Speaking of Santa, maybe your parents never informed you of the wellknown fact that Santa Claus doesn't exist? Didn't you go to school? If you did, at least you could have realised earlier who was hiding behind the Santa Claus disguise all the time. Once again, Claire and Meki: see you in the 51th floor. DAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

And, Claire Henderson, try to spellcheck this: YOURSOULBELONGSTOMETHEREFORERESISTANCEISFUTILE

goat.jpg

Satan, aka Lucifer, out!

• 4 months later...