Contest Reduced Jury

Well seems we have a little problem : not enough people in this jury (only 19 for the moment)

Don't hesitate to send me at children01@free.fryour TOP 10 of current favourite tracks, but ONLY if you have listened to them all :-)

I'll ask you again the final updated version of your favourites list at the end of the contest.

Thx ;-)

Forgot to precise : this TOP 10 doesn't need to be ordered by preference, just mention your current 10 favourite tracks, once again ONLY if you have listened to all the tracks from this contest ;-)

Guest Reece

hmmmm, how exactly do you police something like this????

i mean, i could get lots of friends to write in and say theyve listened to all the tracks and that mine is the best, and...

PRESTO!!!!!!!

i win the contest!!!!!!

i know is pretty fucked but im sure there are ppl contemplating doing this!!!

:-)

We can't guess who is friend of who, simply hope people are not as you say (I precise it when they enter in the jury, and of course they can't vote for their track if they made one). That's also why I'm not sure we'll ask all visitors to vote for their track on april 1, but maybe will only use the reduced jury, for the same reason you mention. That's why I'd like 30 members to be part of this jury, not only 19.

Guest DJINN

My opinion is that the governing body of psynews.org or maybe a guest established artist should do an overall judge of the jurys top 10, to stop cheats. That way a third party can make sure only good trcks get in.

If you allow annonymous judges and someone does get people to vote their track, what would happen if a track got onto the cd and it really sucked.

does anyone listen to the final contest winners to make sure the tracks a good before getting produced onto cd??

all the best and vote DJINN because he needs a break in life ! he had to move back home which sucks and needs a boost of energy........

But who am I to tell you what to do !

(jedi mind trick)---- "You will vote for DJINN, You will download DJINN and listen to it over and over again ! "

I think you resume well the situation, I don't think it's that important to make all people vote are we're not sure at all about the objectivity of these votes (IP cheating, people who ask their friends to vote for their track & so on). That's why we'll probably simply use this reduced jury.

Other point : yes we will check all the winners in order to be sure all songs selected are not awfully produced, and then decide, between all members of the jury & the site members if we have to make some slight changes in these results or not.

Guest 5meo-geo

children hey,

for the jury, could you please correct the BPM to 142

and also correct My artist name there too :) (NOT 5mego-geo)

thanx alot