WOW have you heard the Heamogoblins track?

Guest DrLog

Wow, have you heard the track by the heamogoblins yet? It's amazing, grabs your attention more than most tracks in this genre without being out of place next to other tracks. This one has to win the compo, if ya havn't checked it yet check it now.

Guest haemogoblins

cheers dr log and afghanfan, glad you liked the track. i wasn't sure whether to use an older track but i really liked this one so i rushed it out, fresh as it was.If you would like to hear more mail me.

PEACE AND ANALOGUE LOVE.

Guest Setsuko

grabs my attention ????? sorry dude but this is not good at all , there are even less layers compared with a so called 'minimal' track ....

been there done that.

Guest Drlog

I meant it's more hard hitting than most psy trance, Personally I'm more into German HArd Trance as psy Trance doesn't grab my attention all that often, I listen to it mostly for relaxation. What I meant was this track has more bollox than any other psy trance I've heard in recent years, and "Dude" it is good so :P

Guest Drlog

WOW someone has acused me of being the Heamogoblins, I wish! When I have some of my own music uploaded somewhere on the web you will find my style is completely different and production is ver inferior to theirs.