<TOP 10>

Guest The Brain

(A) The Best Tracks so far.... (These Tracks Must Be In The Compilation)

Top 10

1) Organic Paradoxx - Horrorfied (Dark Psytrance)

2) Masada - Bhongo Bhonged (Morning Psytrance)

3) Sneila - Flying Objects Always Reach The... (Psytrance)

4) Metronome - Skevrolet Cabriolet (Minimal Trance)

5) Sienis - Rubbabong (Full On Madness)

6) Amygdala - Propriorception Malfunuction (Psytrance)

7) Spiralix - Spirit Guide (Psytrance)

8) Portamento - Purple Liquid (Psytrance)

9) Moai - Chimera

10) Fafro - Captured In A Time Loop (Psy-Breaks )

(B) Other Nice Tracks so far.... (These Tracks May Be In Compilation)

Top 10

1) Spiralgeist - Mean and Mean (Progressive Minimal )

2) Galactic Nebula - Power of Vision (Ambient-Chill out)

3) Psychopat - Sweety Macrobe (Full on Psytrance)

4) Mindfly - Yummy In My Tummy (Minimal Trance)

5) Amygdala - Synaptic Misfire (NASA rmx) (Minimal Trance)

6) Final X - Breath Of Flame (Melodic Psytrance)

7) Skiza - Trip In Gaza (Psytrance)

8) Mental Spatial Traveller - Telepathic Phaze (Minimal Trance)

9) Epic Automata - SuperString (Melodic Trance))

10) Chimeric - Screw Dat Clown (Psytrance)

© Worst Tracks so far.. (These Tracks Definetely Not In The Compilation)

Bottom 10

1) Eks Uli - Ulostan Nimesi (Noise)

2) Terry - Venus 115 (Noise)

3) Dorin - Funky Junkie Flight (Techno-Trance?)

4) Franck Gross - Floatation (Industrial-Techno?)

5) Weird Vibes - Lehman Surman (Weird Trance)

6) Supated - Psyted (Trance)

7) Nebralgic Flowers - Illegal Datura (Acid Trance?)

8) Byronzed - K-T II (Total Destruction) (Psytrance)

9) Quench - Shiny Day (Melodic Trance)

10) Mysko Project - Ganesha Dream (TranceCore?)

This is my personal judgement after listening all the tracks ... generally i have to admit that only one Cd is not enough for this contest there are many good tracks... :-) .. *Which is your top 10?*

--NICE WORK--STAY PSYCHEDELIC--

Guest Amitabha of Moai

best wishes to you that have our song Chimera in your top 10 !!

but one thing.. U forgot to add the "description" in only our song..

is it undefineable? :)

cheers!

i have a top 1 so far... (because of modem) Masada will surely make it to the contest.

Guest Andreas of Amygdala

Thanks Brain for putting me on your "most wanted" list... :)

However, I'm don't think the artists on the "least wanted" list are very pleased to be there - so let's not talk about what we definetly don't like; unless of course some constructive criticism is included - it's a very harsh way to air opinions IMHO...

But respect to Brain for listening to all the tracks - that is indeed a task :)

Guest The Brain

Hey man you are right! I forgot to put the description, sorry my mistake... :-)

It is not for sure undefinable.. it is full on psytrance with one of the best intro i have listened so far in the contest...

Very good work ... you certainly keep the vibe alive.... your track is pure psytrance !

Stay Psychedelic !

Guest The Brain

First of all i have to admit that you did a very nice track and i a believe that your track is going to be in the Cd... i wish you the best in the future... (Album! Album!)

Now , 'Andreas' you have a point in what you are saying... But the worst list is for good reason here.. Because the tracks that are listed there have very very low production and they are not really Psytrance and some of them not even trance..

For example : the Number one in the Bottom 10 is pure noise with many 'prehistoric' samples in 'fast hardcore bpm' , so it is propably a joke-track, yet it may sound fun to someones and like it, but definetely it is faaaaaaaaaaaar away from the top and even the average tracks of this contest... (No2 as well)

Other tracks(No10,No9,No4) in the worst list may have some very average sound production but they are not Psychedelic Trance Or Ambient Or not even Trance.. In the worst list No 6 and No7 have nice ideas but the tracks are not balanced , lack of good production , some instruments are very loud from others and sometimes hardly you listen even the Basedrum (Kick) or other basic layers...

I dont want to be the bad guy or the wise man but i think that it is for their own good . These artists can listen their own tracks and compare their sound with the good or the top ones, so maybe in the near future will know what is good .. what is top and what is bad... This will help them to produce something better in the future.

Anyway after all this is my personal critique , and i believe that i have some right to express it in this nice little forum..

ps : I have done in the past for this contest a more specific critique for the first 30-40 tracks, anyone can check it in the general forum ... :-)

Guest Andreas of Amygdala

Cool then :) - there's already some pearls for the artists in your last reply, as for what issues you're not content with... That's what I mean - they need to know why people think what they do (which is of course fair...), so they don't just hear (read?) that they're crap.

And again, respect to you for listening to each and every track, and although I didn't see the ctritique yet (I will!) - that's VERY nice of you, to devote so much time to the contest; that's what makes it worht the while :))

Guest Afghanfan

OK, I know this contest is still far from over and I already have 12 trax that I think make my day quite a lot more psychedelic. I'll add all 12 as I enjoy them equally and think that it's gonna be a tough job to eliminate any to replace with new incoming stuff.

Here is my terrorist squad:

Gargamel - my grandma on acid (text crazy and didge warp)

Fafro - captured in a time loop (breakishly trancey)

Masada - bhong bhonged (stompingly deep and twisted)

Spiralix - spirit guide (layered psychedelic orchestra)

Cyber Planet - just before (insected 303 5:10 onwards = insanity)

Cynetik - cyk (crystal acid sythetix)

Dj Asaf Shabat - chockolata LA'bambino (squeakingly sweet)

Djinn - headacid (expandingly audioly perceptive)

Haemogoblins - primitive side (fantastic goatastic)

Moai - chimera (psychedelica maxima)

Skiza - trip in gaza (chill thrill - beautiful)

Tripoholic - triponized (Best intro!!! trippy, crunchy, trippy)

There are lot's of others that from a technical point are absolute master pieces, just maybe at present don't appeal to me as much. Others are absolute shisters. Some of the short ones are good, but too short - lemon slide is very good, why didn't you develop it more???

Peace in

Guest SuPaTeD

I noticed my track coming in a no 6.....on the bottom 10 ;) while this is a bitch to see, it is only fair...my track is far from being psychadelic however when i set out to make it it was just for fun, totally unprofessionally made with "Sonic Foundary - Acid". My point is I only submitted a track for fun just as i would urge anyone else to do.

Cheers.

Guest FunFunFun

Oh, sure, let's all submit some crap, just for fun, so the jury and the voters can have some fun listening through the funny crap.

Hell, if we submit enough crap, maybe the voters won't even bother listening through all the tracks, and some of the best tracks, will be overlooked. Now that would be sooo funny, ha ha ha.

My point: Some people submit, what they believe is their best track. OK, so maybe it's crap, but they gave it a try and belived in it. That's OK by me.

But why on earth would you submit something, which in your own eyes is crap?

IMO such tracks are a deliberate waste of other people's time.

Guest The brain

Everybody has the right to submit whatever he likes , there aren't any special rules in this contest...

But yes this can be a problem for some people who want to find and download the best tracks in this contest... Maybe this is another reason for putting in my lists a bottom ten category... :-)

-StayPsychedelic-