Greece Island

Hi, i'm going to Skiathos in august (10-17th). Never been there, so i'm curious if anyone in here knows anything about this place.

Any clubs or parties there playing psy-trance (or other electronic music "not suitable" in those `commercial´-clubs) ? I can't stand dancing to Britney Spears or anything like that every night..

Maybe i'm going to the most boring island of Greece, but anyway it would be nice to check if there is something cool happening :)

i don't think you will find any parties over there, or anywhere in greece any more. since last summer there is only one big festival which i think will be closed by the cops again. skiathos is a nice island though so you can find nice places to chill and nice bars to have fun. you should know already that skiathos has many tourists so it will be crowded at the time you get there and because of the olympic games the prices might rise up.

anyway have fun

• 2 months later...

Hey mate...

Im from greece, corfu.

Lets just say skiathos doesnt have a HUGE clubbing raving reputation...

Party Islands in greece: Corfu (sidari,kavos are awesome!!! :P )

Mykonos (best beach parties ever)

Crete (Amazing trance scene)

Then you got Athens...lots of underground raves going on there...

• 3 weeks later...

Lol, i came back from Greece two months ago but thanks anyway =). Yes indeed, Skiathos wasn't the place for clubbing, nice anyway though :).

If my path goes to Greece again i know what tips i should follow then (especially the islands, i just love them).

Cheers! :)