The best psytrance travel spot in the world?

Guest Sebastian

Hi

I´m searching for a place with good 24/7 parties with lots of freaks.

I don´t know if places like this exist but please if you know some real good place, please share it :)

Lots of love

Sebastian

hehehe...manali, North India could be fun now that Goa is turning kinda cliche and dead beat 4 the summer...and of course London would be nice...hmmm...if any body else knows any more- please do let BOTH of us know!

depends on time of the year, and how much you´re willing to spend, of course...

In brazil, for example, we have excellent parties, with many top line ups (both progressive and full on), and anybody from outside would probably be happy with money because our currency is devalued. But if you told me the time of year, I could probably specify more, maybe even mention the parties that will happen (if the line up is out already). Of course not to mention the exotic nature you would be able to see, and think: Cool, im in Brazil =)

But I guess europe would be the place with most parties.. Germany I think must have the most number of parties...

Guest brettfromtibet

JApan...with a car and a load of cash ....July and August. NO QUESTION.

One outdoor festival after another...from intimate to HUMONGOUS.

Manali is in North India. land up in Delhi- and you can pretty much take a bus up to the hills- shud take you a good 10 odd hours. once there- the flyers find u or u find the flyers. accomodation is cheap and easy- lots of guest houses and german bakerys. rent an enfield (a solid harley like motorbike). Or walk. you'l have a kikass time- the partys happen there. mostly summers though coz its the mountains and its COLD come winter!!

hey Brett,

you seem to have done this :)

i am also interested in doing it this year. i plan to be based in tokyo, but i'm not sure yet. if you feel like mailing me any info, use florinathome @ hotmail

Florin

Hi

I think Australia is nice. There are a lots of festivals during summer arround Melbourne, Sydney,especially I like arround Byron bay. Nice people,Nice places.

Japan is nice as well......but expensive.

yep..

australia is very nice!! best so far!!!

also finland is unique in summer with lots of forest partys.. thats where im gonna spend my summer 2004..

also in mai there is a party in transylvania to start the scene there.. there is also a big festival planned in few years!

check www.plasmamusic.de for more inforamation..

have fun

bom bom from bombay

styx

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, all trance lovers out there... I was wondering if anyone has info about festivals in Australia/New Zealand January 2005.... gonna travel there from Sweden so would appreciate some clues as to where to go... heard about The Green Ant, anyone who knows about this is more than welcome to reply...... its not the spoon that bends, its your mind............ keep dancing, love Emma

• 4 weeks later...