Psy-Partys in Florida

Guest FlipTrip

Hey Freaks!!

I'm from Switzerland and I was sent to Florida for learning English...:-)

I'm here now for a week and I miss the Goa Partys so much!!

Does anyone now about Psy-Partys or maybe Psy-Clubs in Florida for the next month??...would be very great if there is something!!

THX and Peace

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FlipTrip

It's a shame but true at all...!!

How can I expect that there are Goapartys if you get arrested when they just catch you by smoking a joint!?...that's America:-)

Anyway, two more weeks and than I'm back in Switzerland:-)

Peace

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Rafael

hi folks

i was looking for some infos about psy trance in US , i am from brazil and probaly at july i will travel to US...........

i live in ons of the best citys at brazil to living called curitiba and we have a small but up grader trance scene ,psy trance

some could me pass your msn or icq messenger to talk about this

thanks

please some one help me

icq 154621069

msn jrns01@hotmail.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

That's actually untrue (regarding Florida's psytrance scene). It's simply VERY underground; unfortunately there aren't many promoters out there who know much about psytrance, and thus it really hasn't received much attention. Down here in South Florida (Miami / Fort Lauderdale / Palm Beach area) it's mostly breaks, electro, house, trance, and drum & bass. Anything outside of those specific styles and their offshoots is very, VERY difficult to come across unless you're determined to find it.

I personally run a production company known as the Euphoria Project, and we're devoted to exploring and expanding all of the lesser well-known styles of electronic music, with particular focus and interest in psychedelic trance, hard dance, and downtempo/trip hop/acid jazz. I think those styles all have enormous potential, if only promoted correctly.

Anyway, here in the South Florida area, there's one promoter who works ONLY at putting together psytrance parties; they throw roughly one event every 2-3 months. They're called DHARMA KSHETRA and can be found at http://www.gate.net/%7Ecybsouth/

My production company, the Euphoria Project, can be found at http://www.EuphoriaProject.org/ Though we mostly focus on the more popular styles - because that's what most of the DJs play, and that's what brings us most of our support - we ALWAYS try to throw at least one or two more eclectic styles into our events. There aren't a lot of psytrance DJs down here, so I can't book many of them, but I'm always interested in bringing in out-of-state and foreign talent, if the price is right. We really don't have much of a budget but can usually cover travel expenses and provide a place to sleep. If anyone out there's ever going to be in the area, or would like to visit us, drop me a note and I'll do my best to put together a party to book you at.

My e-mail address is Mitch@EuphoriaProject.org

Thank You,

Mitch =O )

• 1 year later...