Trance clubz in Mumbai?

Hi ppl...

Of all the clubs in Mumbai, which ones are the places to be? The only

place I heard about with good trance (F&I) has closed down as I've heard, and the info on the net about the rest is almost useless...

:)

Peace.

hey u guys- both of u from India? nice to know other ppl from the country I'm in...:)

as for Mumbai trance clubs, though I'm not in that city...theres this little place calld J49? Its not even a whisper on F&I, more house, but its decent...so u mite wanna just drop in for a minute- Juhu Residency...iv HEARD its good after the renovation- so dont kill me if it still sux. Or else if youre just lookin' for a good time, there is Velocity which is nice, and rain, which is kinda interesting too...and Athena, though i think it can be just a bit loungyish. hope that helps...! late'

hey u guys- both of u from India? nice to know other ppl from the country I'm in...:)

as for Mumbai trance clubs, though I'm not in that city...theres this little place calld J49? Its not even a whisper on F&I, more house, but its decent...so u mite wanna just drop in for a minute- Juhu Residency...iv HEARD its good after the renovation- so dont kill me if it still sux. Or else if youre just lookin' for a good time, there is Velocity which is nice, and rain, which is kinda interesting too...and Athena, though i think it can be just a bit loungyish. hope that helps...! late'

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest psymon

Hey for good in house trance check out Rock bottom on Thursda nites and otherwise "Mikano's" and "velocity" also do have the occasional artist playin there....