Ko pan hagen-Thailand parties

It's actually Koh Phangan, as the spelling varies, and I have just returned from there. :-) there's a full moon party every full moon (if it doesn't clash with buddhist holidays), in had rin. during the full moon party they say it's hard to find accomodation there, prices of everything triple, lots of police etc. I have just returned before the last full moon party, so I cannot say if it's good there or not good anymore.. See also http://www.phangan.info/, www.kohphangan.com.

It's actually Koh Phangan, as the spelling varies, and I have just returned from there.

Well, since we are getting anal about it, it "actually" is NOT Koh Phangan, it's เกาะพงัน, and when translitterated, you can add a - or put a space in between if you may, without any version being any more "actual" than any other.

Of course, you can call this island King George the III if you wish, no problem for me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fusion01

no mate, you're the one whom got anal, Heinke was just stating an alternative and one senses you might trod on quite a few toes in your personal relationships if so touchy.

It has a name and possibly alternatives and in the search of knowledge, any addition to the 'internal database' is most appreciated! :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest brettfromtibet

Koh Panghan was finished 5 years ago. it is not worth going to. commerical

party, danger. spoiled. seek elsehwere!

Guest brettfromtibet

i'll make it short:

Koh Panghan was finished 5 years ago. it is not worth going to. commerical

party, danger. spoiled. seek elsehwere!