Canada to Mexico in december

Guest Julien Caustique

Hi there, I'm in Montreal (eastern Canada) and I'm going to Mexico with a friend in december. WE HAVE NO CAR. If anybody wants to tag along, or if you have a car and you want to go with us, please contact me.

oh, I forgot, we are psychedelic party freaks. ^_^

hi how r ya.!

My name is erick i saw ur goin to mexico, well i live there in guadalajara, if u need info about psytrance party´s there send me and e-mail ok.

bye, have a nice trip!!.

hi how r ya.!

My name is erick i saw ur goin to mexico, well i live there in guadalajara, if u need info about psytrance party´s there send me and e-mail ok.

bye, have a nice trip!!.

• 1 month later...

Hello!!

Im Oli, from England. I saw your reply to Julien from Canada and was well happy to find a psy-trancer in Mexico. Im also going there in December and will be travelling around the Yucatan, then down into the Chiapas region, before eventually heading for Mexico City. If you know of any parties in these areas i'll be in Mexico from 17th November to 18th December, and any information will be much appreciated, as have been away for 4 months and am gagging for a stomp. Cheers man, enjoy your beautiful country, Oli...

Hello!!

Im Oli, from England. I saw your reply to Julien from Canada and was well happy to find a psy-trancer in Mexico. Im also going there in December and will be travelling around the Yucatan, then down into the Chiapas region, before eventually heading for Mexico City. If you know of any parties in these areas i'll be in Mexico from 17th November to 18th December, and any information will be much appreciated, as have been away for 4 months and am gagging for a stomp. Cheers man, enjoy your beautiful country, Oli...

Hello!!

Hello!!

Guest aaron melendez

hello i´m of mexico i like much the psytrance i´m go to old the partys, and if you want when you come you can go whit my and my friends we be a good famyly of trance. is whit the heart.

• 2 weeks later...

Julien,

get in touch with me (your email doesn't work). i'm also interested in coming along.

my address is florinathome AT hotmail DOT com

Julien,

get in touch with me (your email doesn't work). i'm also interested in coming along.

Julien,

• 3 years later...

que tal aaron?

soy sur africano y voy a ir a la mexico en deciembre. psy trance para me es sobre de familar y amigos y amigas y es essencial. pero solemente conzco de escene de sur africa entonces pof favour dige me donde y caundo la mas beuno fiestas occuro. lo siento me espanol es malo. vei hay una fiesta en Acapulco por nuwve ano pero voy a estar en de Yucatan alrededor eso tiempo y Acapulco es lejos. estoy muy emocionadad por deciembre. much gracias hermano

symon

que tal aaron?

soy sur africano y voy a ir a la mexico en deciembre. psy trance para me es sobre de familar y amigos y amigas y es essencial. pero solemente conzco de escene de sur africa entonces pof favour dige me donde y caundo la mas beuno fiestas occuro. lo siento me espanol es malo. vei hay una fiesta en Acapulco por nuwve ano pero voy a estar en de Yucatan alrededor eso tiempo y Acapulco es lejos. estoy muy emocionadad por deciembre. much gracias hermano

symon

648260[/snapback]

Porque tu bumpo uno anciento threado?