Voov or samothraki ????

Guest BeAstiBoy

Well travellers and party goers ,greetings from New York . I nerver been to a large international festivals outside of U.s.A. I think thats what i am gonna do this summer before another year pass me by. So I am wondering should i go Voov or Samothraki or another worthy festival ? I know samothraki got a large line up but it seems people there are not all psychedelic like Voov . Are my impression correct? What would be any good advice from you . thanks in advance.

Guest BeAstiBoy

From the club scene rather then from the international underground trance scene. I am only asking if thats true , not claiming either way.

Guest Hallucinogenious

well dont know for Voov, but for Samothraki BeastiBoy is a bit right ...

Some people here in Greece wanted to go just for the fun and see how it is, but have no connection with trance (which is not so bad)

Come to Samothraki !

(what else you would expect from a greek guy to tell ? :)

Guest krize

this happens at voov too ..

I would ofcourse go to samothraki , and I am :)

c u on the dancefloor man ..

Guest Dr. Krelm

Both will for sure kick ass, but I am doing Voov.

The lineup for Samothraki is definitely great, but it is really TOO much for me...I prefer a few good headliners at a party than 5+ days straight of them. Voov is already in its 12th or 13th year, so they really have it all perfected, and I have heard nothing but glowing reports about all previous years. Plus, it is much closer to me than Samothraki, so it will be easier on my pocketbook. :)

So if you want my personal opinion, I would say Voov, but you seriously cannot go wrong with either of them.

Guest chris

Hey, have been to VooV all the last years, its a perfect festival, but nothing compared to Samothraki.. and its all over after 48h, while on that island your trip is gonna hold much longer.. go to greece, from a german guy

Guest mindexplorer

so i just bin to VooV, and if ppl are psychedelic there? lets just say the there are signs telling "buy your LSD here!"

and my impression of samothraki is that its more comercial, in VooV everyone who want can sell whatever they want but at samothraki its only them controlling the prices (thinking about food, clothes and such) I dont know how psychedelic its thou...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Chrisa

voov of course!!!!

samothaki is a magical island but the people in the festival sucks!!!!

dont think about it!samothraki Has become shit!!!!