Bali and Psytrance

Does someone know psytrance related spot in Bali ?

Is there so psytrance parties there ?

Thanks !

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ganiz

Hello!

I´m flying to bali on 29.7 and spend one month there.

Someone told me that there should be Spacetribe shop in Kuta and you can get some party information there.

And on Gili trawangan should be some psy-parties too.

When are you going?

Guest Stoney

Hello,

I been to bali for a month last february and I liked it so much I am going again september this year. In february we didn't find any parties but i have some tips.

There is indeed a space tribe shop in Bali, kuta to be exactly, you can find its address on www.spacetribe.com , they should be able to give you some tips. Also a club in Seminyak called "the globe" should put you in the right direction.

There should be a party in Bali every full moon, but it's pretty hard to find them I guess...

This year i'll go to Gili Trawangan too, hoping for some parties. If anyone has some trawangan tips, always welcome.

I found some webpages on past psy parties on Trawangan so there should definately be some action overthere, i hope...

If you need some more general bali info, feel free to contact me.

• 1 month later...

whuaa.

I just came from bali&Lombok. I also visited Gili Trawangan but they mostly played just normal pop music. :) There is a big party on every weekend but I missed that. No idea do they play psytrance. People were only talking about techno when I asked about the music.

There were some psyparty on Bali during the fullmoon but I was on Lombok during that. :P So I had no luck with music there.

But they were playing good music in Seminyak on saturday. Club 66 was quite good. They played some Mumbo Jumbo and Kox Box there.

Hi Ganiz...

I'll be there next week, gonna check out Trawangan, hope to find some psy stuff.

Maybe i'll give double 6 a try to, but i don't like clubs that much...