New Zealand - Auckland Psy Scene

Guest Dave

Just a shout out to see if there are any kiwis who read this.

I am trying to catch up with other psy trance folk here in Auckland. Especially those into full on Psy Trance. I realise that Manta and Cyber Culture are doing their thing - but I am hoping there are some people floating around into Full on Psychedelic Trance. I am keen to hook up with anyone into full on trance for a session or just a chat, with an eventual aim of throwing some full on parties, getting a community going and seeing if we can't shake this town up a bit.

Let me know

dave_dines@hotmail.com

• 3 months later...

hi dave...

i know you posted this message a while back...but i saw that you where from new zealand..and thought that maybe you could help!

im from perth in western australia...but as of febuary i will be living in greymouth..on the west coast..sth island, nz.

i guess my question is: is there much going on down there? any psy..?

im really spoilt at the moment in perth, lots of lovely music and people. i was hopping i could find some lovely music and people in nz?

i will be studying in greymouth, but i was hoping to do some exploring as well...so i dont mind travelling!

are there any partys i shouldnt miss?

any amazing places in nz i should go...?

any info, would be greatly appreciated... i dont know anything about nz, and im going alone.

thanks, would love to here from u

molly

• 2 weeks later...
Guest paradine

Hey there¡K

Well New Zealand and psy eh?

In spite of having a fantastic location and everything Psy is definitely still in it¡¦s infancy.

And Greymouth?? I think you will be lucky ļ

South Island has Christchurch where they do occasional parties and Nelson which has NZ¡¦s hippy / psychedelic party scene (still not visited so a bit of hearsay).

Wellington has the Full Om crowd who I know and Inner Eye starting there as well. All good. Regular parties with awesome deco and good vibe

I am in Auckland and we are doing our first party up here 24th October with some of the Wellington Crowd.

Whangarei is having their first (as far as I know) party the same weekend.

I met a girl who is travellngi down south and said has stumbled across the odd party.

So things are growing but Wellington is the only constant scene at the moment.

Full On that is. Cyber culture exist in Auckland but are progressive orientated. Although last party was pretty full on. I was shocked!!

Up shot is stay in touch.

I launched web site today www.psydj.com where I hope to promote all things psy in nz.

Check it out and stay in touch¡K let me know when you head this direction

Regards

paradine

Guest paradine

Hey there¡K

In spite of having a fantastic location and everything Psy is definitely still in it¡¦s infancy.

South Island has Christchurch where they do occasional parties and Nelson which has NZ¡¦s hippy / psychedelic party scene (still not visited so a bit of hearsay).

Wellington has the Full Om crowd who I know and Inner Eye starting there as well. All good. Regular parties with awesome deco and good vibe

I am in Auckland and we are doing our first party up here 24th October with some of the Wellington Crowd.

I met a girl who is travellngi down south and said has stumbled across the odd party.

Full On that is. Cyber culture exist in Auckland but are progressive orientated. Although last party was pretty full on. I was shocked!!

I launched web site today www.psydj.com where I hope to promote all things psy in nz.

Regards

paradine

Guest paradine

Hey there¡K

Regards

paradine

• 2 weeks later...
Guest psyfraggle

dave,

hiya m8 :) i feel ya totally when you say 'fullon' !!! if i think i have the right dave here then u met up with one of my indian friends a while ago...psyfry?! iv been really busy... but im hee to stay so we shall definately hook up:)

molly, dave kinda summed up whtever there is to say abt the scene here.. also check : http://www.visionz.org.nz ; http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/fullom

light n luck !

p.s : paradine... do u go by the nickname 'novacula' ?