~*~First XPO than Greece!~*~

Guest ~*~{}~*~

I would like to give a suggestion to all of you who are going to come at Samothraki dance festival. If you coming by car or inter rail why don’t visit XPO festival in Bulgaria first (line up is amazing!), then go to VOAMA festival in Greece and as the cherry on the top SAMOTHRAKI!

3 festivals in the line!

5-12 Aug. - XPO /six nights!

15-19 Aug. - VOAMA /Greece

22-26 Aug. - Samothraki

WOW! It would be super convenient ‘cos Bulgaria is bordering with Greece!

Bulgaria / 80 km on the south from Sofia on a lake

Open Air

from Monday, 05 Aug 2002 04:30h

till Sunday, 11 Aug 2002 02:30h

Live:

Bamboo Forest(Flying rhino) Beat Bizzare(Iboga Records) Reefer Decree(Iboga Records) Vibrasphere(Spiral trax) Haldolium(Free Form) Shiva Chandra(Spirit zone)

Ticon(Digital Structures) Lish(USTA) B.L.T.(Isratrance) S.B.K.(Mushroom Magazine)

Exhale(Shaffel) Legura(Dogma3000/Hadshot) X-Dream Midi Miliz

DJ’s

James Monro(Flying rhino) Lucas(Flying rhino) Emok(Iboga Records)Anti(Spiral trax)

Bakke(Spiral trax) Nartak(Free Form) Space Safari(Free Form) Mat Mushroom(Mushroom Magazine) Kai Mathesdorf(Mushroom Magazine)Antaro(Spirit zone) Laureth (Spirit zone) Peter Dijital(Digital Structures) Jason(Tegma/Digital Structures)Zoo-B(U.S.T.A) Shaffel records Yaniv(Hadshot) Sam(Chaishop)

Shahar(Isratrance) Guy Shanti(Evil Drug Lords,Plug'n play/Isratrance) Mark Allen(GB)

Skazi(Shaffel) Astrix(Hom-Mega/Tsunami) Geremy(Tsunami) Ear Gear DJ Team(Yak vs Ramon/Hadshot) Alpha(Chaishop) Bushava Azbuka(Chaishop) Sonic(Chaishop)

Chill

Chaishop

DJ Shulman(Shaffel)

Url www.xpo2002.com

Peace in!

Guest green mouse

that is the exact same suggestion that I made on the phorum some time ago but noone seemed to be paying attention......and that is what i am doing, i am only not sure if i would make it to voama, (i want to, more so as some greek friends of mine will be djing there) because i think i will chill out in bulgaria for a bit with friends and head to samothraki a bit earlier as i like the island and the lakes up in the mountains....

Guest cosmonaut

Yeah, I think that Bulgaria festie will be really really nice warm up, with not that much crowd that we will face with at Samothraki. We are planing to enjoy Samothraki island with its waterfalls and everything, after the festival, at least five days, like we did last summer.

Cu all there

Peace in!

• 3 weeks later...