SAMOTHRAKI DANCE FESTIVAL 2002

Guest Naija

Hey cool where it wil happen ?I am from Bulgaria and its near to come:))is this Solaluna?

I was there 2001last summer

Guest KaShRuM

yes it is it just changed name for some professional problems, but the crew is still the same and the line up as crazy as last year.I was there last year and it was crazy too , see u this year i hope

boom!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest naija

ok I thing that I will come I am from Bulgaria and here we will have some kind of festival.Whan starts The samothraki festival?

Guest Vlady

Hi :))) I am from Bulgaria too !! Lets go this yewar to the Samothraki festival.

The location is wonderful and i'm sure the line up will be good too...August will be a great month ..first the Xpo Festival in our Bulgaria...and after that Voama and Samothraki. Hey Naija will we go to Greece? :P

Guest Vlady

We will dance and trance together all the summer :)) And don't forget to send me my discman...hihi :)) I'm sure you'll find a way....you crazy creature

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mush

Naija,Samothraki this summer is not same with before...it is not solaluna...just they use the same iseland

Solaluna is 26-29 of July...

www.solalunafestival.com

its a shame for the organizers of solaluna2002 to steal something and then sell it as it is theirs.... solaluna2002 is fake...chech the samothraki dance festival line up and u will understand ...who is who...

this goes to all these ppl getting confused with the fake solaluna2002.

guys the 2002 solaluna ppl just want your money...

bom shankar

j

• 2 weeks later...