psybird without destination needs your tips!

hey all you psybirds!

i'm gonna join u for a couple of months. from end of march till june-july it'll be my time for new experiences! i got time & some money to travel trough psyworld. it'll be the first time i'm leaving europe, so if there r people on nice places that need help with parties or people that r looking for someone to join them on their trip or even some places i must have seen (ok, i know there are more than u can check in one life) then PLEASE tell me! every kind of info (the most weird) is welcome!

so let me know... plur lou

Come to Brazil!! Psy scene here is great, great locations also, lots of fun

Theres this small town (not too small) named Asheville NC Trance scene here is pretty big Its beautiful energy and positive vibes r inspired by the mountains..U gotta check touchsamadhi.com Or e-mail me ninjakate@nyc.com Kate

ok, thanx for that, i'll contact you...

but i need a lot more proposals as i got more than three months to spend ...so please let me know bout all those weird & nice places to go to & to party!

where r u flying round psybirds...tell me please! huijuijui!

Here's your problem solved - a destination you cannot over look is Melbourne Australia. May be a bit out of reach but your trip will be definately worth it. Melbourne has a healthy psy scene with small/medium/large crews putting on out door (yes that's right, open air in the Aussie bush) parties almost every weekend. At the moment the summer season has already kicked off sensationally. This coming weekend willl be the much anticipated annual Rainbow Serpant Festival...An event that will surely go off!!!! Quality music resonating through lush settings, inhabited by people who live and breathe the world of psy ... Come and Enjoy!

kate...u from asehville?!?...im 4 hours south in Atlanta...lookin' forward to goin' to asheville sometime for a goa party...iv heard a lot about it....haven't found too many goahead out here in atlanta. was in aheville last year...but had no clue it was a good goa spot then...

What are you waiting for that asian trip....go to south asia, and check vietname, laos, cambodja, india, all those amazing places, and you will find some suprises in some.

Plur