typy poti?

Guest raindancer

does anyone knows anything more about this big party in brazil called "typy poty" or something like that? a site 'd do.

graçias.

...loov'npiezz...

Guest piginspace

it is "ypy poty", check out http://www.ypypoty.com

looks like it's going to be a great event;that was my "plan b" -- in case i didn't find cheap tickets to Thailand for the New Year. but looks like i'm going to Koh Phan Gan after all, and I totally can't make both parties...

Guest piginspace

it is "ypy poty", check out http://www.ypypoty.com

looks like it's going to be a great event;that was my "plan b" -- in case i didn't find cheap tickets to Thailand for the New Year. but looks like i'm going to Koh Phan Gan after all, and I totally can't make both parties...

Guest piginspace

Thanks, I'll definitely try. :)

If you make it to Ypy-Poty, make your best effort not to miss the set by this guy XP-Voodoo; he's the last DJ on the lineup, but that's only because it's alphabetical! He's my fellow Russian and one crazy-ass mo-fo... if he doesn't blow your mind, then nothing will!

• 3 weeks later...

The real name of the festival is YPY POTY... and have a site of this festival... WWW.YPYPOTY.COM . The line up is on this site... Absolum, Haldolium, Dj Antaro, Neuromotor.... and a lot of others... and after... will have a CELEBRA BRAZIL 2002 FESTIVAL, with ETNICA, TORTURED BRAIN, KOX BOX, DINO, MAX LANFRACONNI, TOTAL ECLIPSE, HALUCINOGEM, SIMON POSTFORD...it wil be a grat partie!!!! In a Brazilian Paradise!!!!!

If somebody need information mi icq is 131501499.

Bye!!!

Guest DOLPHinTRANCE

...i have to admit that nowadays,brasil it's probably the place to be if you want to party...good weather,beautiful landscapes,good vibe,good line-up's...

Força aí galera!!!!

Everybody need to come here to Brazil!!!

It rules!! Im gonna do all my efforts to go there

Alguem do Brasil ai? Preciso de umas informacoes!!

I need to get to ypy poty! My spaceship has broken down - I have no fractals to power my coregenerator. I have directions (go west) but I need a cheap lift. I also have chai making abilities that surpass those on this planet.

omm

love + light

alam